Boycott the next home game.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott the next home game.........

In protest at what a laughing stock our board/directors/owner have made us. If we get 6,000 or so turning up at the next home game, then they might think again and the Board might stop interfering. Just my opinion anyway

fans are staying away now so wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Comment

Nice idea but they won't care. As fas as they are concerned we only pay £20 so its their toy and not ours

Comment

It works in Italy, the fans at the big clubs Roma, AC Milan and co stay away or come to the game and stay quiet and turn thier backs away from play. Its their club after all. They usually get what they want. A player/manager back in or brought in. Why do we think we cant do the same? Maybe FB and GP might take note?

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
          It works in Italy, the fans at the big clubs Roma, AC Milan and co stay away or come to the game and stay quiet and turn thier backs away from play. Its their club after all. They usually get what they want. A player/manager back in or brought in. Why do we think we cant do the same? Maybe FB and GP might take note?
          with FB's ego he would just shut the club down.......he doesn't care about what is being destroyed.

Comment

The fans that have paid for season tickets (me included) will always turn up.Only way to protest is by not renewing.Even then most regulars love Rangers too much to not turn up.

I will be there while we are still in existance and the board know people will always come.

Comment

aint been to a qpr demo in a long time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                with FB's ego he would just shut the club down.......he doesn't care about what is being destroyed.

20,000 rangers fans against 1 tubby italian? Hardly Likely i think. I am grateful for the investment blah blah blah, But why don`t we try?

Comment

20,000 rangers fans against 1 tubby italian? Hardly Likely i think. I am grateful for the investment blah blah blah, But why don`t we try?
                  20,000...behave........most have gone elsewhere now or cannot be bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    The fans that have paid for season tickets (me included) will always turn up.Only way to protest is by not renewing.Even then most regulars love Rangers too much to not turn up.

I will be there while we are still in existance and the board know people will always come.
                    I completely agree

Comment

20,000 rangers fans
                      :amazing:

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                        :amazing:

Ok 12,000 give or take 500. But FB is still Tubby:chill:

Comment

But FB is still Tubby:chill:

And his Mrs is still red hot.:exciting:

Comment

Here is a novel idea, why don't you try getting behind the team and stop going overboard because we lost a game. We lost to a team that are finally turning things around it is not the end of the world, if Hart gets in a few much needed players to even up our squad we can easily get back into the play offs.
                            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                              Here is a novel idea, why don't you try getting behind the team and stop going overboard because we lost a game. We lost to a team that are finally turning things around it is not the end of the world, if Hart gets in a few much needed players to even up our squad we can easily get back into the play offs.

Comment

Working...
                              X