We all need to remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all need to remember

that we all want the same thing. QPR to be sucsessful.

the supporters at the moment are spilt in thier opinions but whether you agree with others or not everyone has the same aim.

that will be all

Well said mate all this infighting is getting boring:confused:
    LONDON BY BIRTH W12 BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Comment

agreed
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Meh, I agree, but it's also a cop-out. Just because the fans disagree and are asking questions of each other (which I don't think is particularly unhelpful), it doesn't mean that we all don't back the club and support it 100%.

I have disagreements about QPR stuff with fans all the time, and there can be "infighting" - but you know that come Saturday (or...Monday, in this case), most of us will still be at W12, cheering the lads on, no matter what. The people who won't go, are those who are either too ****ed off with the situation, or can't afford it any more!

Comment

we are all on the same side.

we just seem to have different ideas about board members and managers

that is no bad thing.

the "enemy"is other clubs and always will be(and sometimes refs!!!)

In the final analysis we all want QPR to succeed

Comment

So if we all have the same opinions our club will succeed ........what a load of old tosh.

Comment

100% right mate. Nobody can argue with this post.. .. .. .. surely ?

Comment

Originally posted by Slim Pickings View Post
                So if we all have the same opinions our club will succeed ........what a load of old tosh.
                Exactly, rubbish.

I don't need to agree with everyone on a messageboard to know that I'll continue to love at support the club, no matter what.

Edit: Similarly, I also realise in the vast majority of cases, just because I disagree with another QPR fan, it doesn't make me doubt that they love the club probably just as much as I do.

Comment

i dont want to 'oppose' my fellow qpr fans........we stand together as one for the club we all love!....but the disease within must be removed by hook or by crook.the cleansing of qpr must begin on monday!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slim Pickings View Post
                    who has said that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                      who has said that?
                      Your post and others seemed to imply that us in-fighting a bit was contradictory to the club's success. Whereas, I'd say that it probably doesn't effect how we all individually continue to support the club.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Mongler View Post
                        Your post and others seemed to imply that us in-fighting a bit was contradictory to the club's success. Whereas, I'd say that it probably doesn't effect how we all individually continue to support the club.
                        no, i meant that we all have different opinions but we all want to achieve the same thing

the only reason we are posting on here is that we care for qpr and want them to do well

if all my opinions over the past few weeks a wrong and GP does turn out to be good for the club. will i be angry because i was wrong? No because it will be good for the club.

i hope you got the jist of what i am saying

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                          no, i meant that we all have different opinions but we all want to achieve the same thing

the only reason we are posting on here is that we care for qpr and want them to do well

if all my opinions over the past few weeks a wrong and GP does turn out to be good for the club. will i be angry because i was wrong? No because it will be good for the club.

i hope you got the jist of what i am saying
                          Yeah, that's fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                          X