where have the...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where have the...

4/5 thousand fans gone that turned up at the leicester game on a friday night match that was live on sky?
    30/10- 17,082 leicester
    19/12- 12,639 sheff utd
    26/12- 13,534 bristol city

Seems some fans dont go when the going gets tough...:confused:

Fair weather supporters im afraid, only came because we was on a good run.

Comment

priced out and also while we have a football wanabe pulling the strings they will stay away..so the whole of the season we came up were fair weather fans hey...Not maybe that they have to pay extra hundreds maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
        Fair weather supporters im afraid, only came because we was on a good run.
        or maybe some stayed away as soon as magilton started tinkering again.......

Comment

we got better attendances in league 1 :(

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
            we got better attendances in league 1 :(
            league one the club was rocking and closer to the fanbase.....

Comment

and players who loved the club and played for their shirt and appreciated fans by turning up to a christmas do instead of going to their own party, eg. ainsworth, rowlands, shi*tu, bircham, gallen, furlong, cook...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                and players who loved the club and played for their shirt and appreciated fans by turning up to a christmas do instead of going to their own party, eg. ainsworth, rowlands, shi*tu, bircham, gallen, furlong, cook...
                exactly right mate....we had a TEAM then instead of a bunch of individuals.

Comment

lots of deals for leics game..guest for £10 and i think loads of schoolkids in free or £1??

says a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    exactly right mate....we had a TEAM then instead of a bunch of individuals.

I was thinking about that during the last POTY event, I don't blame the players as its the club that have made these players seem far away, who's idea was it that the players have their party on the same day?

Comment

back then the players were "normal". they were one of us. not the "look at me im a footballer" type we have now.

prices were lower so you could bring all your family.

one big point is that as fans we felt like we were part of the club now we are on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I was thinking about that during the last POTY event, I don't blame the players as its the club that have made these players seem far away, who's idea was it that the players have their party on the same day?
                        fitz hall ?

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                          priced out and also while we have a football wanabe pulling the strings they will stay away..so the whole of the season we came up were fair weather fans hey...Not maybe that they have to pay extra hundreds maybe?
                          They came to the Leicester game, 17k of them, and the prices havent gone up since then.

Also, that game was live on SKY.

They came because we were battering teams, now were not they prefer to sit at home and moan on MBs about how s.hit the club is.

Comment

Loads of freebies for the Leicester game thats why there was 17,000.A lot of tickets given to local schools I think.

Comment

They ran some good promotions for that game and gave away loads of free tickets theres no other reason....

Comment

Working...
                              X