we've the BEST fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we've the BEST fans

look at what we've endured for over 15 yrs and still keep coming back for more punishment!

best fans in the world imo...we've help save this club and will do if ever needed again, will do so again.

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    look at what we've endured for over 15 yrs and still keep coming back for more punishment!

best fans in the world imo...we've help save this club and will do if ever needed again, will do so again.
    I suppose the fans are a bit like a family to some extent where there's always an embarrassing relative that shows you up at functions from time to time!! I should imagine every club in the country feels that they have the best fans in the world.......

Comment

Fans in general react to what they have seen,Chelsea were jeered off the pitch a fews weeks ago and they have lost about 2 games at home in the last 3 years.

Yesterday rightly or wrongly people paying up to £35 for a ticket jeered the situation which left 8 defensive players on the pitch,the football was poor,the commitment of some players is questionable,It is our board which promised the world,Rangers fans were just happy that we survived.

Comment

I have ALWAYS regarded fellow Rs as brothers until I STARTED ON MESSAGE BOARDS
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

every club that has experienced the lower leagues/admin would save there club.

booing a manager after two games puts us near the worst fans end of the scale. add that to our library atmosphere we are no where near the best

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
            booing a manager after two games puts us near the worst fans end of the scale. add that to our library atmosphere we are no where near the best
            and the board are responsible for hiking the prices and dividing fans with gold, silver and bronze seating causing the library atmosphere and for giving us another manager.

Comment

Is it just me, or are people bringing the atmospheare up about yesterday when there has definately been worse this season?

Comment

it's been dire all season and at many away games, it's turn up,sit down and stay seated and shhhhhhh......

Comment

What Paul Mason said.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                    I have ALWAYS regarded fellow Rs as brothers until I STARTED ON MESSAGE BOARDS

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      and the board are responsible for hiking the prices and dividing fans with gold, silver and bronze seating causing the library atmosphere and for giving us another manager.
                      Think every QPR fan will agree with that, should have made the price the same throught the ground.

I think the cheapest ticket is £20 and the gold is £30, they could have made the price £25 and left it there.

Comment

Myu I think Pete has warmed up the bed so you better go and join him.
                        Please try and leave the camera alone, thanks!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Please don't post your fantasy's on here

Comment

perverts

Comment

Working...
                              X