Worst job in the world of football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst job in the world of football

I’ve just finished reading the Sundays and the overwhelming theme from then is what a joke club we have become. Most are saying that Ince is the favourite to take on the “Worst job in Football” (NOTW). OK I know it’s the News of the World but any Rangers fan reading that must be gutted to here such a damming indictment of our club.
    This Briatore figure is not a stupid man but can he not see what a total ball’s up he is making. I don’t care what side of the fence you are on, but surly everyone would agree that he hasn’t got a clue on how to run a Football club.
    This is the first time in my many years of supporting Rangers that I just don’t give a toss about them. Hopefully that will change just as the mangers do.
    “Worst job in Football” can you believe what is happening.
    :shame::shame::shame::shame:
    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

I think a lot of managers will jump at the chance to manage the club. Good quality players already at the club, money to spend if you get them up, and hey if you fail a nice pay-off after a few months or so, what could be better?

Comment

Doubt its the worst job in football.

In fact, potentially its the best. Get it right and you will never be forgotten by the club.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete, for potential to be realized you need time. Unfortunately on the evidence so far that’s one thing our managers are not given.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

In fact, potentially its the best. Get it right and you will never be forgotten by the club.
          lol!

Where on earth are you pulling these comments out from Peter ? Brilliant!

Comment

fans were not turning up

Players had been booed.

Supporters being priced out, with club underperforming kept money in their pockets

Patience is a two way street.

We can't ask for patience in managers, when as fans we did not return the patience.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

KLR,

I stand by that.

Comment

Patience is a two way street.

Says it all Pete maybe when your hobnobbing with gianni next time you'll spin him that line.

Comment

I serve food in the away end at Brentford.

Now tell me that's not the worst job in football!

;D

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

very true

Comment

Was just listening to talk sport, and they were interviewing Ian Taylor about the aston villa game today. Towards the end of the interview, they were asking him about his future plans, he was saying he was interested in becoming an agent. The interviewer said to him, if he was interested..there was a job going at QPR, he said you only have to stay there for a very short time, and guaranteed a shedload of money at the end of it, they both were p*****G themselves laughing, and were saying what a farce it is, even an interview that's got nothing to do with us and we get the p*** taken out of us..EMBARRASING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ko qpr View Post
                        Was just listening to talk sport, and they were interviewing Ian Taylor about the aston villa game today. Towards the end of the interview, they were asking him about his future plans, he was saying he was interested in becoming an agent. The interviewer said to him, if he was interested..there was a job going at QPR, he said you only have to stay there for a very short time, and guaranteed a shedload of money at the end of it, they both were p*****G themselves laughing, and were saying what a farce it is, even an interview that's got nothing to do with us and we get the p*** taken out of us..EMBARRASING!!!
                        This is our cross to bear :(
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Pete , who is going to make it the best job in football ???? i honistly believe that even if fergie was in charge it wouldnt make much diff with that lot up stairs....
                          WE ARE QPR

Comment

i dont think this is a bad job for anyone out of work(Keane,Pearse,Ince ect),3 year contract,a decent squad,money to spend this summer and a big pay pay off if sacked.I agree with Pete,get it right,Play attractive football and be a LEGEND,just dont give it to Wise.

Comment

The whole problem here is time. We all know the saying "Rome wasn't built in a day". With an Italian as our Caesar can someone with any balls please relay this to him. No matter who comes in they need to be given TIME.

Comment

Working...
                              X