It's Actually Getting Ridiculous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Actually Getting Ridiculous

Ok so whilst watching the Arsenal vs A Villa game sky flashes up which games they have on live tomorrow and shock horror Newcastle are on again....I don't know the exact stats but I don't think I'd be far off from saying I believe that between BBC and Sky - Newcastle have had around half of their fixtures on Live!!!! It's a complete joke!!

better than watching rangers though
    QPR&ENGLAND

Comment

After Derby they will have had 11 games televised

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
        After Derby they will have had 11 games televised
        That is a joke.

In the space of a week they will have played Boro, Wednesday and Derby all live on TV. We've had a few games on TV so I know we can't argue too much but there are some teams who get little or no coverage at all.

Comment

I knew It!! Well done Magic for the stat!!!! 11 ****** games is a complete joke....Talk about the rich get richer!!!! Sky are ruining the game!!!!

Comment

It's not just Sky, I believe the Beeb have a season ticket too..
            We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

We have had Derby, Leicester, watford n west brom - im sure most teams havnt been on 4 times

Newcastle wer always gunna be shown loads
              CHAMPIONS
              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

I disagree Hermitage....I don't even think Newcastle fans would have expected to have been on 11 times out of their 24 games!!!! I reckon you'll find quite a lot of teams have been on 4 times!!!

Comment

its all about viewing numbers and newcastle will bring more viewers than teams like us

Comment

tis scandalous a club averaging 40000 and 5000 away fans are on more than one averaging 12500 and 400 away fans at games.........scandalous!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Sattelite TV is a bit of a mess at the moment.Yesterday we had Newcastle and they are on again monday.Arsenal and Villa were on today and are on again midweek.Liverpool and Wolves were on ESPN yesterday and are on SKY monday and tuesday.

We were on SKY on two consecutive mondays against Watford and WBA.

Not much variety is it?.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                        tis scandalous a club averaging 40000 and 5000 away fans are on more than one averaging 12500 and 400 away fans at games.........scandalous!!
                        you forgot to mention that the team in question are 8 points clear at the top of the league & the other team are 3 points off a play off place

i wonder why sky don't show teams like Birmingham Fulham & Stoke every week in the premiership, but show the likes of Man U Chelsea & Arsenal every other week, mind boggling isn't it ha ha ha

if we were top of the league by as many points we would be on every other week, would that be right then

Comment

Working...
                        X