Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder how many of those that booed today will be.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how many of those that booed today will be.....

Singing Paul Hart's name from the Wembley rafters if he somehow got us promoted through the paly-offs? I wasn't there today(how I tried but the missus was having none of it- family N Xmas N all!!) but I would have been so relieved and thankful that we had somehow stolen a win the last thing I would have done was to have booed!!

I might well have been whinging left right N centre to all and sundry but to boo a team off after winning a game seems quite unbelievable and I dare say that Clarridge et al will have a field day at our expense tonight on the FLS.

That purple patch we had a while back where we played stylish and free-flowing football seems to have backfired in a way. It has fuelled the sizeable minority of our so called fans who like nothing more than to vent there collective spleens during or at the end of a game. I'm no prude or against people having a voice but surely there has to be a line not to cross and I think booing players or a manager when the team has just won is definately going too far.

OK so we might have been **** poor and hung on for dear life and maybe the substitutions and tactics etc were questionable but, I doubt there will be many complaining if this win reignites our season and the extra 2pts gained gets us into the paly-offs will there? As stated in the title if and granted it is a big 'IF' at present PH were to get us promoted after a day out at Wembley, I bet there will be some of those who booed today who will be shouting his name from the rooftops and hailing him as the new messiah!!

I know we live in an age whereby people have very short attention spans and that the expectation level at LR these days is much higher due to Flavio et al but FFS!! We moan at them for dragging our club down and making us a laughing stock etc then 'OUR OWN FANS' act in this way and make the rest of us look like muppets!!

This season seems to be going from bad to worse and unless some of us take a reality check and stop behaving like spoilt brats just because you've paid your money then we won't move on and get out of the CCC...... unless it's downwards to League 1!!

Personally I am cringing at the prospect of what will be said on the FLS tonight..........:(

I wonder how many on here went to huddersfield on a tuesday night and chesterfield,Bury,vauxhall motors,crewe,wallsall etc etc during the dark days of div 1....

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
      I wonder how many on here went to huddersfield on a tuesday night and chesterfield,Bury,vauxhall motors,crewe,wallsall etc etc during the dark days of div 1....
      yep....what difference does that make?

Comment

Its means fans are entitled to moan who go week in week out....**** me you need everything spelt out to you.....

Comment

on todays performance we are heading for another mid table finish

Comment

Its means fans are entitled to moan who go week in week out....**** me you need everything spelt out to you.....
            no......but you follow a team to SUPPORT them...not ####ing moan at them just because they are not good all the time......

Comment

I know dark days indeed!! I think that some of the buffoonery from those at the top has filtered down to some of the aemeba's that are supposed to support our once proud club.......

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                on todays performance we are heading for another mid table finish
                lmao...so if we keep picking up 3 points per game we will stay mid table....ok fella

Comment

customers privalege to moan if he wants to....overpaid spoilt kids footballers...

Comment

customers privalege to moan if he wants to....overpaid spoilt kids footballers...
                    don't like the footballers don't go....end of.

Comment

I don't think that just because one has handed over 20 odd quid of their hard earned that this automatically gives them the right to behave as they like. I'm sure I'm not alone in cringing at some of the vitriol and complete and utter ****** spouted off by some of those who attend home matches. Just like some of the meatheads who decided to boo after we ****** well won....

Comment

14000 miles is a bit far every week so i have to give it a miss these days.....Ive done 30 odd years following QPR home and away no matter what league so am entitled to an opinion and i think players today are spoilt kids...this is not a dig mate but how many league 1 grounds did you visit when we went down?

Comment

14000 miles is a bit far every week so i have to give it a miss these days.....Ive done 30 odd years following QPR home and away no matter what league so am entitled to an opinion and i think players today are spoilt kids...this is not a dig mate but how many league 1 grounds did you visit when we went down?
                          this is my 1st year of since 1976 mate...so please don't say anything about what grounds..........you will find most teams in any league now have spoilt kids playing for them...all part and parcel of the modern game.

Comment

Well Loftus Rd for one.....

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                              Well Loftus Rd for one.....
                              pmsl

Comment

Working...
                              X