Congrats to the crowd....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the crowd....

For once again making us look like a bunch of idiots..

So we win and you still boo, ok we went defensive and yes it was a less than convincing win but for the love of god must we allways make ourseleves look like a bunch of ******s..

Were going to be made to look like a right bunch of idiots on tonights football league review...""You dont know what your doing"" i wasnt too chuffed with the Simpson sub but make no mistake he does know what he's doing hence we saw out the game for the win....

Last week against WBA "Why didnt faurlin just put the ball in the corner" booooooooo!!! today legs go's to the corner booooooooo!!! I mean FFS what do you want them to do, they cant win!!!! So much so Leigertwood looked at the crowd srugged his shoulders basically saying what do you want me to do!!

FFS we get our first win in 9 games against a decent Bristol city side and i feel like we have lost the game, seriously you people booing and chanting "you dont know what your doing" how do you think they feel now, we should be estatic our manager has made a decent start results wise but instead you get on their backs....

That should have been a massive confidence boost for the team but instead i suspect they were sat their after the game feeling like they had lost... FFS get behind the team...:devil:
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

ive given up fighting the boo boys mate never gonna listen!!!!
    great post though

Comment

Good post.
      I think people are forgetting its a new manager, new ideas, new tactics etc.

It takes time. If we can win in the meantime, no matter how ugly, thats good enough for me.

Comment

Some QPR fans are old chelsea fans

Nothing is good enough, really brings down other fans who are optimistic,
        At least we aren't Bognor Regis Town, bottom of the Ryman league.

Good win today for us today !
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Great post.

Great result. Bristol City are a top 10 side so to hold on when not playing well is a decent result. It's results like this that will really matter come May.

Comment

Another thing the impatience of our crowd is most frustrating!!!

FFS stop shouting get it up the field i would much rather they knock the ball about abit and retain possesion and pick their passes than just smashing a long ball and loseing it!!!

What do people want, they moan when we punt it long and lose the ball even though it was them who were just shouting ""get it up there""...Muppets who im sorry clearly know nothing about football!!...

Have some ****ing patience!!!
            Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 26-12-2009, 05:41 PM.

Comment

It was cringeworthy.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Disgrace to call themselves rangers fans....

God knows what the players must think.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                  Disgrace to call themselves rangers fans....

God knows what the players must think.
                  I guess the players show what they really think of the fans when they turn their backs on them at the POTY awards. Why should any player who is treated the way he is by some of the fans then turn round and give up his time to make that same fan happy?

Comment

And people wonder why the players can't be arsed with the fans, booing after a win FFS what mroe do you want we an average championship side not real madrid!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                      I guess the players show what they really think of the fans when they turn their backs on them at the POTY awards. Why should any player who is treated the way he is by some of the fans then turn round and give up his time to make that same fan happy?
                      One minute people are complaining we cant keep a lead, when Hart tries something to stop us letting in late goals he gets booed!!!

How many attacking players did brizzle have on when we had 6 defenders, i would guess 5-6, so he just matched there subs..

Complete an utter knob heads who booed.

Comment

I felt sorry for Leigertwood, what did everyone want him to do!!!

Is it so wrong to put the ball in the corner for the last minutes of the game!! I mean seriously what do these people want a win? or more careless football and a draw?...

Isnt this a results business i mean thats what people keep saying!!??... I would much rather Connolly comes on to shore things up and protect the win than Adel coming on loseing the ball on the edge of his own area and conceeding a goal...

Here you are lads you manage to win a game which could get our season back on track and what do people do to congratulate them boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Mindless fools.
                        Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 26-12-2009, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                          The man speaks the truth - what goes around comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                            One minute people are complaining we cant keep a lead, when Hart tries something to stop us letting in late goals he gets booed!!!

How many attacking players did brizzle have on when we had 6 defenders, i would guess 5-6, so he just matched there subs..

Complete an utter knob heads who booed.
                            Agreed. Which is why i say i can understand why the players don't give a monkeys about the fans!

We won the match and people are still not happy. Would they honestly prefer the Coventry performance and therefore result? If they do then they really don't have QPR at heart.

Comment

and what happened at WBA, they tried to attack rather than hitting the corners and they scored!!

Comment

Working...
                              X