Message For The Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message For The Board

We will not go up trying to loan players from Italy, Portugal or Spain.

Getting up cannot be done on the cheap. We have a great defence, and midfield.

If you want to go up within the 4 year plan. Spend big on two quality strikers and don't try and get up us on the cheap. It won't work as proved this season.

The only way we can go up is by scoring goals. The only way you do that, is by getting players in that can hit the back of the net.

2 Quality strikers is all I ask for.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

If you want to go up within the 4 year plan. Spend big on two quality strikers and don't try and get up us on the cheap. It won't work as proved this season.
    The only way we can go up is by scoring goals. The only way you do that, is by getting players in that can hit the back of the net.

Unbelievable. I think everyone agrees with that. It's just strange that for the past couple of months you were saying that the team was good enough and the reason we wouldn't go up was because of Sousa and his tactics. Now Sousa's gone all of a sudden now we can't go up without 2 quality strikers.

Where has this come from. Why weren't you saying this before. The contradiction in what you're now saying is incredible. Now considering what you now say, I would really like to know the following from you:-

1. Why did you not demand this of the board before?
    2. If you are true to what you're now saying why blame Sousa for us not making the playoffs?
    3. Who do you think is to blame for not getting strikers in?
    4. Who do you think is really to blame for us not making the playoffs?
    5. If we don't get 2 quality strikers in and we are only mid table after 20 games will you be campaigning for the replacement of the new manager?
    6. Considering you say "If you want to go up within the 4 year plan. Spend big on two quality strikers and don't try and get up us on the cheap. It won't work as proved this season" Why would you not start a campaign against the board on this matter, instead of a campaign against Sousa?
    7. Do you think if Sousa was given 2 quality strikers he could have got us to the playoffs?
    8. Do you think your comment now contradicts what you have been saying the past couple of months?

Comment

Pete you missed out the most important thing of the lot. WE WONT GO UP SO LONG AS FLAVIO KEEPS STICKING HIS OARE INTO TEAM AFFAIRS, END OF STORY.

Comment

our defence is not good enough

Comment

We won't go up whilst lapdogpete runs campaigns to undermine our manager via his website.

Comment

To ENSURE promotion we need a stronger squad. For promotion to happen I belive we need to invest in 6 new players. A midfielder in the ilk of Ben Watson, 2 full backs and 2 strikers. We also need another goalkeeper to keep Cerny on his toes.

The only areas we ARE good enough is attacking wide areas and in central defence.

Comment

You talk about what we need, lets talk about what we don't need.................BRIATORI.!!!!!!!

Comment

Tune very much changed (not for the first time)

Thought we were ok on the goal-scoring front - remember "we scored 5 against Derby and Blackpool with our top scorer on the bench - what's the problem?"

Also. all those maintaining "do we need Watson" bla bla bla - been one of Wigans better players in a league higher than ours.
                http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                  Unbelievable. I think everyone agrees with that. It's just strange that for the past couple of months you were saying that the team was good enough and the reason we wouldn't go up was because of Sousa and his tactics. Now Sousa's gone all of a sudden now we can't go up without 2 quality strikers.

Where has this come from. Why weren't you saying this before. The contradiction in what you're now saying is incredible. Now considering what you now say, I would really like to know the following from you:-

1. Why did you not demand this of the board before?
                  2. If you are true to what you're now saying why blame Sousa for us not making the playoffs?
                  3. Who do you think is to blame for not getting strikers in?
                  4. Who do you think is really to blame for us not making the playoffs?
                  5. If we don't get 2 quality strikers in and we are only mid table after 20 games will you be campaigning for the replacement of the new manager?
                  6. Considering you say "If you want to go up within the 4 year plan. Spend big on two quality strikers and don't try and get up us on the cheap. It won't work as proved this season" Why would you not start a campaign against the board on this matter, instead of a campaign against Sousa?
                  7. Do you think if Sousa was given 2 quality strikers he could have got us to the playoffs?
                  8. Do you think your comment now contradicts what you have been saying the past couple of months?
                  Excellent questions, but yet again no answers from Pete. Answering questions is obviously not a strong point of his.

Comment

2 good strikers please!!!!

Comment

yep 2 strikers anda new midfield that is where the problem is as its not like they create much for the strikers or striker to score from.

Comment

1 more defender and our defence is easily good enough for this league.
                        Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                        63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                        0117 239 1217
                        http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

I am a bit confused.

Pete you say "We have a great defence, and midfield."

and that we need 2 good strikers.

If I was a manager and had a squad like that I would probably think about playing 451 and relying on my great defence and midfield, knowing i was weak on strikers so playing 2 of them weakens the team overall. That is exactly what Sousa was doing until forced back into playing 442 which resulted in our poor run and him getting the sack.
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Bizarre!

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                              Bizarre!
                              How? Need to back it up and tell us what you think should be done instead of just critizing Petes view
                              Now, Then, Forever
                              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                              X