No announcement yet.

Paul Ince is the man for the job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree Tapia seems to have a good record but not sure about a continental - not for any reasons of racism but as I think we learned with Paulo you need a year or so to learn about the championship. Also a continental coach is more used to taking orders from the chairman - think we need more of a traditional manager who has the strength to stand up to flabio. In so far as I'd be happy with anyone after the recent circus, I'd prefer Ince or Ferguson - a young manager with British experience and strong character. Only real reservation about Ferguson are the BBC alegations.

Comment

Flab + Ince.
      Flab + Wise.

Both sound like it would be a marriage made in Hell. Volatile to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by QuarterPoundeR View Post
        Why ? He seemed to do a decent job at Macclesfield & MK Dons. Blackburn was going to be a struggle for any manager.
        you think managing QPR will be any easier...

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          How about Antonio Tapia? He is doing a good job in Malaga.
          I think I'll take a bow because I mentioned Tapia over a month ago!

Comment

hope your right on this, at least as an option.

Take a bow son, take a bow
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I hope he is right too..... however as always some would not be happy.

In terms of Ince vs Wise which one has the better record? I mean in terms of a weighting is getting to the FA cup final with Milwall more impressive than a Johnsons Paint Trophy and the League 2 Championship with MK Dons?
              “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Wise edges it, but when he took his son to Chelsea last weekend and put him in a QPR shirt, I think he would have won us all over
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well done Sir Pie. Can you tell us about his career record prior to this season?

Comment

I saw him celebrating, if he were a real R no matter how long he played there he would of toned that down! the boy shoulda been in hoops.............
                    “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Wise edges it, but when he took his son to Chelsea last weekend and put him in a QPR shirt, I think he would have won us all over
                      i think id prefer magilton to Wise:shocked:

Comment

don't think ince would be too bad personally, especially compared with some of the jokers we've been linked with. might not have had the nous for the prem but seemed to have enough about him motivation-wise to do a job in the champ. and andrews & villanueva were fairly canny signings as well, however badly the latter's been mistreated since.

ince is a bit of a cult figure in italy after his inter stint as well... flavio he likes a bit of glitz.

Comment

why bother bringing this post back over a month after the original speculation?
                          Last edited by Receed R; 20-05-2009, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X