How stupid are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How stupid are you?

Does anyone really think a messageboard which is a month old is powerful enough to bring about the sacking of a manager?

Just thought I'd ask?

If you think it is and we're so important I shall set up a way to charge £100 to actually join.

There'll be Bronze, Silver and Gold membership obviously.

Next week we shall expose David Cameron as being a nazi or something to guarantee the tories dont get in at the next election.

Pro Labour can thank us now and donate to the party, pro-tory can start legal action against us.

Best regards

The most powerful people in QPR

The WATRBs team
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

lol..........scotty old son.... its like a jungle sometimes..it makes me wonder how we keep from going under!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

You're missing the point.

I agree that a lot of people, rightly or wrongly, blame this site for what's happened. But I think the main thing people are annoyed about is that people on here openly tout knowing insider information about the club. In fact, they pride themselves on it (and this £300k for the Portuguese left-back is just the most recent example).

If people have insider information, and our club is getting ransacked by the Board, to the dismay of the majority of our supporters - you cannot expect people to not be slightly livid that there appear to be fans with more information on what's going on, and they won't share it. Our club is being raped, and the fans deserve to know WTF is going on! It feels sinister that fellow fans have ins to the club, have privvy info, but won't share it - whilst we're all here wondering what the future of QPR is!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        Does anyone really think a messageboard which is a month old is powerful enough to bring about the sacking of a manager?

Just thought I'd ask?

If you think it is and we're so important I shall set up a way to charge £100 to actually join.

There'll be Bronze, Silver and Gold membership obviously.

Next week we shall expose David Cameron as being a nazi or something to guarantee the tories dont get in at the next election.

Pro Labour can thank us now and donate to the party, pro-tory can start legal action against us.

Best regards

The most powerful people in QPR

The WATRBs team
        1 poster does but he's now banned

Comment

Originally posted by C.Mongler View Post
          You're missing the point.

I agree that a lot of people, rightly or wrongly, blame this site for what's happened. But I think the main thing people are annoyed about is that people on here openly tout knowing insider information about the club. In fact, they pride themselves on it (and this £300k for the Portuguese left-back is just the most recent example).

If people have insider information, and our club is getting ransacked by the Board, to the dismay of the majority of our supporters - you cannot expect people to be slightly livid that there appear to be fans with more information on what's going on, and they won't share it. Our club is being raped, and the fans deserve to know WTF is going on!
          Its always been the way.

QPR has leaked info for years to fans. Whether that is chairman, staff or players.

The thing that is certain now is that no-one really knows what is going on. I dont think anyone on any website is privvy to info from Flavio. And he's the dude running the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Slim Pickings View Post
            1 poster does but he's now banned
            who has been banned?

I've banned some fake posters (duplicate accounts) and one guy, who i actually like personally, for constant constant swearing...no one else has been banned that I know of?

Comment

how is this MB (WATRB) a month old?

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                how is this MB (WATRB) a month old?
                this version is, new url etc etc

Comment

WATRB's site has been going more than a month overall.

Comment

Its always been the way.

QPR has leaked info for years to fans. Whether that is chairman, staff or players.

The thing that is certain now is that no-one really knows what is going on. I dont think anyone on any website is privvy to info from Flavio. And he's the dude running the shop.
                    I am not denying that it is not by any means out of the ordinary. I'd also say that it's not a particularly big deal if everything is running smoothly.

But, I would argue that in a situation like this, it is worrying and frustrating, that when a manager has lost his job over divulging information and we're being treated like complete mugs by the Board, that people seem more interested in protecting their status as "in" with the club, than giving some proper answers to a frustrated and concerned fan base. The club have been lying to us, we don't know where we stand, and I find it very counter-productive that there are QPR fans out there who have a better idea of what's going on, and they won't answer our questions!

Comment

who has been banned?

I've banned some fake posters (duplicate accounts) and one guy, who i actually like personally, for constant constant swearing...no one else has been banned that I know of?

I cant belive to internets No1 spammer has gone from your mind already

Comment

Originally posted by C.Mongler View Post
                        I would argue that in a situation like this, it is worrying and frustrating, that when a manager has lost his job over divulging information and we're being treated like complete mugs by the Board, that people seem more interested in protecting their status as "in" with the club, than giving some proper answers to a frustrated and concerned fan base. The club have been lying to us, we don't know where we stand, and I find it very counter-productive that there are QPR fans out there who have a better idea of what's going on, and they won't answer our questions!

Its human nature mate. When push comes to shove people will, more often than not, protect their own positions/status over and above any type of moral compunction to do the right thing. Sad, I know, but an unfortunate reality.
                        Last edited by Stanley; 11-04-2009, 10:01 PM.

Comment

i think you'll find WATRB has been going longer than a month, as you asked how stupid we were;D

Comment

Last edited by Rieger; 11-04-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              Its human nature mate. when push comes to shove people will, more ofthen than not, protect their own positions/status over and above any type of moral compunction to do the right thing. Sad, I know, but an unfortunate reality.
                              Possibly, but I don't want to let it lie. The Board are taking us for fools. If there are people on this board who in the current climate at QPR, have information about what is REALLY going on at the club, and they won't give us some badly deserved insight over keeping themselves in a position of individual privelege, it is a very very sad reality.

All this "ooooh, you have no idea, just keep out of it" kind of stuff just utterly misses the point. Your right, I am not in the know, I don't have ANY idea what's going on. I love this club, I pay my money, I follow the team - and if you can shed some light, then ffs, please do.

Comment

Working...
                              X