• Show
Clear All

• sauces and titk

who's next?
    happy days eh>?????

are the board happy?

losses manageable?
    ground safe
    long list of potential managers, chewing at the bit for their strings to be pulled?
    genesis had a song..."jesus he loves me...
    it's a do as i say
    don't do as i do"

qprfc have been a laughing stock for too long, time for the pain to end and give fans some hope of a better future...cos the will and heart is there...we love qpr.

and instead of burger stands next season vendors selling a wide selection of soft cheeses!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      and instead of burger stands next season vendors selling a wide selection of soft cheeses!
      Only if they ask Flav how soft they should be.
      My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

any vendor not seeking the tyrants advice will be out with the gorgonzola!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Well said sir, well said.

I am absolutely sick of coming online and reading about the current debacle - it is like every time I come on, there's new rumours, new trouble - always originating from people who are apparently "in the know".

As a long term fan, I have had it up to here with all this cloak and dagger crap. People should stop playing favourites and acting special because they are "in" with the club - we are the fans, the heart and soul of this club, all that's left. If there's stuff going on, and people have access, we pay our money and we have a right to know.

Finding out how people here know about this £300k for this Portuguese left back is just the tip of iceberg, but it would be a farking good start, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post

I'm more of a hard cheese man myself.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
              who's next?
              happy days eh>?????

are the board happy?

losses manageable?
              ground safe
              long list of potential managers, chewing at the bit for their strings to be pulled?
              genesis had a song..."jesus he loves me...
              it's a do as i say
              don't do as i do"

qprfc have been a laughing stock for too long, time for the pain to end and give fans some hope of a better future...cos the will and heart is there...we love qpr.
              is this 20 questions?

have u been on mastermind?

is there any real relavance to your orginal post?

Do u believe that going over old ground does the club or anyone any good?

Comment

Know one will know until it happens so don't worry , enjoy the ride :waaaht:

Comment

Working...
                X