• Show
Clear All

Protest's planned apparently, good.

Im saying around 13,000
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

plenty of "FLAVIO IS A ******" cries around the ground i hope

Comment

Just got back from Burnley, didnt see many of the WATRB most vocal there. Thought they would have been well over the moon with todays performance

Comment

Having seen the mood of the players today, I'd hope that people will turn out to SUPPORT the players, but BARRACK the board, as they are responsible for the state of the players' morale right now (and the state of our morale).

But let's make sure it's very clear who any negativity is directed against -- some of the players look as though they really can't deal with much more from the board, and the last thing they need is thinking that we're somehow having a go at them.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Your probably looking at 10k most but it will be reported at around 11 or 12k as they have to included all the season tickets which have been sold and apparently we sold 10k this season!

Cant see many roll ups for the last two home games unless they slash prices which they wont,who would to go and £30 to watch a team who aint got a bloody striker!

Comment

Working...
            X