The official magazine flop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official magazine flop

Right, now it's obvious to anyone with some commercial nouse that the official magazine would be a loss maker and was a stoopid idea.

But, what should the club do?

Admit defeat, cancel it and just refund people or continue to look plums by pushing the damn thing non frigging stop

If I get one more text thru or email thru asking me to go and buy it then i'm unsubscribing from the offy text service I swear.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

i get it free

some very good articles in there usually. one very good one with kevin gallen a couple of months ago

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        Right, now it's obvious to anyone with some commercial nouse that the official magazine would be a loss maker and was a stoopid idea.

But, what should the club do?

Admit defeat, cancel it and just refund people or continue to look plums by pushing the damn thing non frigging stop

If I get one more text thru or email thru asking me to go and buy it then i'm unsubscribing from the offy text service I swear.
        I could have told you that before it was launched, in fact I did say that.

It's a great magazine and times have changed and it wasn't going to work with everything else out there.

They will always be collectors item's.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I could have told you that before it was launched, in fact I did say that.

It's a great magazine and times have changed and it wasn't going to work with everything else out there.

They will always be collectors item's.
          Tis true....you need to have the reach for it to be profitable..FFS if the Guardian newspaper is losing 100K a day! how the f**k they thought such a small fanbase would buy the thing i dont know.

We aint Man Yoo or Liverpool
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

trying to do what arsenal do , have a seperate magazine, ok for them with a massive fanbase!

Comment

Don't knock our club for trying but they should have seen this was not going to work from the word go.

I'm sure there are plenty of things to generate new income.

Comment

Working...
              X