No announcement yet.

Does anyone just not give a monkeys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only about 250 of us there today, we could barely raise a song, worst supporting atmosphere i have ever experienced away ever. certainly didnt see or hear and drumming!

We are a joke and I am afraid the concensus of opinion from those i spoke to at the ground and at the cricket club before hand is that we will continue to be so and it really soesnt matter who we get in as the next manager. As long as Paladini is involved the patern will be repeated, its time for his taxi i think
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

:very_sad: :embarrassed: :cry: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing: :nothing:
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Joff View Post
        I will always care, QPR is my team and thats that, the mugs that run it won't stop me caring, whoever they may be.
        Same for me buddy.Nothing will keep me from watching my beloved Rangers.

Comment

Fair play to those that went today. Drove there for the FA Cup replay and hats off to anyone making the trip after the week we have had,

Comment

Originally posted by Joff View Post
            I will always care, QPR is my team and thats that, the mugs that run it won't stop me caring, whoever they may be.
            Hear hear.
            And having seen how LOW the players were today, they were really, really in need of the fans' support today -- more than at any time this season.

Alberti looked like was about to burst into tears at one point (young lad, away from home -- how difficult this must be for him).

I don't give a stuff about the board -- but the players and manager are NOT the board.
            Right now they need all of us to get behind them -- if reports are right, they are as unhappy with the way the club is run as we are -- so we are all together on this.

You don't have to turn up, but those players really looked as though they appreciated the few hundred that were there for them today, after what has been a difficult week.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Yes I do care.

Along with every other fan of this club.

We need to get it right.

QPR are a lowly supported club in London, we need to make them a great club.

We can only do this with unity.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Unity?

Impossible under the current regime.
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

How can you get unity in a club when the manager is sacked every four months! It'll be the same next year if we're not up there around october challenging for promotion the manager whoever the hell wants to come too us will be sacked,followed probably by flavio clearing off and leaving us in adminstration........

Comment

Working...
                  X