Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by iloverangers View Post
      well, just to save the trouble in may

he'll be gone sooner rather than later hopefully

then we can speculate again soon
      Go and watch Chelsea mate.That's where you belong,with the fans who boo a draw.

Comment

Mark Hughes is out of a job bet he ends up a Reading
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i have an idea

why don't fans like you (stanbowles) stop being so submissive and letting the board take us for the most boring cyclical ride...

"lets all support the club" blah blah, we'll never get anywhere with such apathy

Comment

i have an idea

why don't fans like you (stanbowles) stop being so submissive and letting the board take us for the most boring cyclical ride...

"lets all support the club" blah blah, we'll never get anywhere with such apathy
            Let's all call for our manager to be sacked after one draw.

You are worse than Flavio for impatience.

Comment

no, i wanted magilton to stay

i don't see the point in being blind and waiting for a miracle to happen when its quite clear paul hart's cv is no better than anyone else's we've employed (in fact its arguably worse)

this is trial and error at its very best

Comment

no, i wanted magilton to stay

i don't see the point in being blind and waiting for a miracle to happen when its quite clear paul hart's cv is no better than anyone else's we've employed (in fact its arguably worse)

this is trial and error at its very best
                I also wanted Magilton to stay.But we have Hart so the least we can do is get behind him and the team.We have made a rod for our own back by hiring and firing on a whim so no half decent manager will touch us with a bargepole.

We will only get second tier managers.

Comment

I can kind of see his point, I was talking to one of my contacts at the club yesterday and even he said that he couldn't understand how Hart got the job as his CV is no better than spackmans, it was just the case someone (unknown) just gave him the job. Now why he got the job is a mystery (whoever picks them is bizarre), however having said that, it is until the end of the season so we many as well just sit it out and wait until then.

Remember, Magilton got he sack due to poor results, IMO I can't really see Hart doing much better.

Comment

i have an idea

And why don't fans like you (iloverangers) get behind your team no matter what happens, and also not post negative posts that bring other people down, i am happy with Hart being appointed and so are other fans.
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

letting the board take us for the most boring cyclical ride...
                      if you don't like the ride then -------------------
                      Last edited by The Godfather; 20-12-2009, 08:50 PM. Reason: quaz, no insults please.

Comment

to 'qpr' please dont accuse me of not getting behind 'the team'. firstly because i struggle to support players who a)dont care about the club b)dont care about the fans c)are a bunch of arrogant, spoilt, overpaid, unprofessional grown men.

i have supported this club for a good 20 years now, and i feel detached, this latest debacle making us even more distant - so to be honest, you sound quite idealistic and living in the clouds to think we should get behind the club that frankly doesnt exist anymore

to 'quaz' you can always count on some people being abusive and personal on message boards. great post.

Comment

'iloverangers', you say you've supported rangers for 20 years. that makes you nothing more than a child. a child who would clearly relish the opportunity of a day with wenger. paul hart is too manly for you it seems. his CV may not be that impressive but I guarantee its a million times better than your post-school one. do you still deliver newspapers on the weekends?

i agree with 'quaz'. fans like you are better suited to westfield than loftus road. next time why not stay there and spend your money somewhere poncey like all saints rather than on the mighty rangers

paul hart for prime minister!

Comment

Hart is simply here to fill a gap,he know and we know he is only here till may,so lets get behind him until then

Comment

to 'quaz' you can always count on some people being abusive and personal on message boards. great post.
                              that wasn't abusive that was a compliment............

Comment

Working...
                              X