Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today...

I thought we deserved to win that!!

We started out the better side then they took control, but imo we were by far the batter team in the 2nd half... We hit the bar right at the end there and i just so wish that had dropped in!! Also we had a pritty fair shout for a penalty!!...

Williams was fantastic!! He put in some fabulous crosses, and Gorkss was a rock at the back. Ramage really needs to be dropped from this team asap, i.e. imo when Connolly gets back, straight swap Connolly for Ramage at RB...

I dont wanna moan too much becuase in truth i thought we did fairly well and deserved to perhaps get more from the game but i wasnt too keen on having Routledge stuck out on the left imo he should play right taarabt laft and simpson up top, a couple of times a few decent through balls were lost on agyemang and Taarabt. We imo miss Simpsons pace up top.

Vine didnt play well when he came on, its a shame to have to say it but i think we might be nearing the end of the road with him, hes a complete ghost of his former self....

The goal we conceeded was very scrappy and a mix up between Ramage and Watson i think abit too careless and laid back for my liking...

Still though its a point that should have been 3, not the worst start to Harts time wth QPR but could have been much better, massive plus points today gorkss, williams both were exceptional...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...
Working...
X