Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers board are you watching?

This is what you call 'ambition'

Lets stop f ing about and give hart some real money to spend.

We have 2 crap fullbacks and then I see this.

Nottingham Forest are set to make a £3m bid for Tottenham's Welsh defender Gareth Bale and will spend the same amount to turn Nicky Shorey's loan move from Aston Villa into a permananent move.

ffs rangers sort it out!

Hulse is also on the market for 2 million.
    If you want success then just pay the ****** transfer fee's.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

forest will be either straight up or play offs;we will be 9-15 sadly;there are so many teams with more consistent sides than us;bristol city,swansea,cardiff,wba,leicester,even blackpool and newcastle will be top

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
      forest will be either straight up or play offs;we will be 9-15 sadly;there are so many teams with more consistent sides than us;bristol city,swansea,cardiff,wba,leicester,even blackpool and newcastle will be top
      We are consistent in our consistency. Come the end of the season our consistency will be judged on the amount of points we pick up vs the amount of games played.

At present we are about the 12th most consistent team in the league. If we consistently win more than others we will rise, if not we will fall.

If cold enough ice turns to water. In the spring the blossom grows on the trees. The sky is blue in appearance when there are no clouds.

Score more goals than the opponents we will win games, score the same we will draw and score less and we will lose.

But yes i get your point. :very_sad:

Comment

I think our board have proven over and over again that they have no ambition,come january it will be freebies,small fee transfers on players who contract is nearly up,and our elusive search for a quality striker will drag on even longer

Comment

They are trying to get to the prem without spending big on transfers, which I believe is fine as long as you are shrewd in the transfer market and have some stability with the management team...as things stand we will not reach the prem anytime soon...!

Comment

who above us have beat us|? from the top 6
            leics, swans....???

we drew at newky and was robbed by a dire ref
            won at cardiff
            drew at wba

Comment

We may not be forking out big money on transfer fees but lets give the board some credit, they are prepared to pay decent wages. I mean who would of thought 3 years ago that we would be shelling out 20 large a week for 1 player(ok he may be a liability) but you get my drift. I agree we need to re-inforce come Jan but dont make out the owners arent putting there hands in there pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                We may not be forking out big money on transfer fees but lets give the board some credit, they are prepared to pay decent wages. I mean who would of thought 3 years ago that we would be shelling out 20 large a week for 1 player(ok he may be a liability) but you get my drift. I agree we need to re-inforce come Jan but dont make out the owners arent putting there hands in there pockets.
                Have to agree BIG TIME with this fella. It ain't all doom and gloom. Think back to Vauxhall Motors and the like. It is still a work in progress..not as quick as some would like and it has stalled a bit in the last year, but less changes on the managerial side should see us in the top 6.

I still find it hard to pick 6 sides better than us in our division....but some of you may disagree, and I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

;D;D;D;D;D;D

is it their own money, or just more debt (for all their mistakes) that's the question

I'd say there just adding on to the debt we already have, wish i could spend that kind of money on stuff that didn't work out/didn't like & have someone else pay for it?

:devil:

Comment

Working...
                  X