Players leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players leaving

“There is a post-season trip to Bahrain but hardly anyone wants to go and instead they’ve instructed their agents to find new teams.”

According to papers and Radio.paper talk or reality? If true then it seems they have had enough of Flabby too. Can you blame them? Club is a joke at the moment and being a part of it is surely detrimental to a footballers career. Losing PS was a huge mistake and i dont think the full cost of it is apparent yet.:(

Link to the full article posted earlier

Here
    Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I just read that in the Sun and am properly gutted at everything.....Whether the report on players wanting to leave is accurate reporting in terms of where he got the info, I reckon it's actually true in most players minds!

Comment

Take it with a pinch of salt.

Comment

You reckon the players are happy andover? Not rocket science I'm afraid.

Comment

I have heard that at least 2 or 3 of our "best" players will be leaving in the summer & you know what ? I dont blame them one jot.
            Sad Sad times.
            I dont see us doing any better than Watford next season.
            This whole situation is disgraceful, there is a Cancer at our club & I think we all know who & what it is........

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
              I have heard that at least 2 or 3 of our "best" players will be leaving in the summer & you know what ? I dont blame them one jot.
              Sad Sad times.
              I dont see us doing any better than Watford next season.
              This whole situation is disgraceful, there is a Cancer at our club & I think we all know who & what it is........
              Did you hear that at Loftus Rd? Oh no of course not because..........

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Did you hear that at Loftus Rd? Oh no of course not because..........

Stop trying to give it the large to me you mug.
                My Dad is a bigger QPR fan than you or I will ever be & hasnt been to a game in a good 3 or 4 years, so what's your point ?
                At least my opinion / loyalty cant be bought, my football club means more to me than that.
                You should maybe think about giving it a try sometime, having your own opinion that is.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                  Stop trying to give it the large to me you mug.
                  My Dad is a bigger QPR fan than you or I will ever be & hasnt been to a game in a good 3 or 4 years, so what's your point ?
                  At least my opinion / loyalty cant be bought, my football club means more to me than that.
                  You should maybe think about giving it a try sometime, having your own opinion that is.
                  Oooooooo touched a nerve have we?

When the going gets tough KLR decides not to attend QPR games FACT

Will you be at the front of the protest on Monday or have you got another excuse lined up MUG?

Comment

Will you be at the front of the protest on Monday or have you got another excuse lined up MUG?
                    Yeah, I'll be there.
                    Just out of interest, who or what exactly will you be protesting against exactly being one of "Gianni's Boys" & all ??
                    I think you boys should stay in the boozer, & Gianni can come & buy you all a drink afterwards, if he's still around that is!

Comment

just because someone cant get to HQ to watch games makes them no lesser fan than those that do. Work and Family commitments come first i should think.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                        You reckon the players are happy andover? Not rocket science I'm afraid.
                        No mate i don't think that, i just don't think the papers are the best source of information.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          just because someone cant get to HQ to watch games makes them no lesser fan than those that do. Work and Family commitments come first i should think.
                          100% agree with you but KLR has made it quite clear that he has been boycotting games for years because of the board members yet still bleats about players and tactics.

There is a massive difference between those who choose not to go and those unluckily enough to do because of family, logistics, finance etc.

Comment

Hang on boys... we should stop having a pop at each other. Come on and lets all pull together and get behind our beloved QPR

Comment

100% agree with you but KLR has made it quite clear that he has been boycotting games for years because of the board members yet still bleats about players and tactics.

There is a massive difference between those who choose not to go and those unluckily enough to do because of family, logistics, finance etc.
                              Never said anything of the sort, that is a pure fabrication on your part to try and win some kind of puerile argument / messageboard duel between us, get over yourself!

Have been to three games this season, Palace Home & Away, Barnsley at Home, didnt see any good football, didnt like how the club was trying to pull a fast one with the derby fiasco, etc & couldnt really afford to go, so I amde the choice not to go, not sure why I am explaining myself to you ? It's nothing to do with you.

Last season I went 8 times, because I enjoyed it more, & we will probably finish higher in the table this season, so not sure exactly where that sits with your pathetic "Glory Hunter" jibe ??

Stop having a pop at me & I'll stop reacting & you started it by the way, not me.

Comment

Working...
                              X