this time last season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this time last season

we headed to the wba game instructed that the 'greatest news ever' was to be announced before the game..........the papers claimed one of the worlds greatest ever players,zinidine zidane,was to take over as manager of little qpr........oh how we skipped along uneffected by the beating wba would undoubtedly dish out to us.we were like children on christmas morning........i sat there,semi on ,as the pa system struck up............no zz?????................the tyrants running our club then decided to hummiliate us by dismissing our iconic badge for a modernist piece of crap i still and never will recognise as 'our' badge!............my point is this.........for a whole year the tyrant has mocked us and disrespected us from every angle possible.......we are once again rudderless and this ship is fast steering into the abyss unless we act now!.........surely a 'protest' of some kind must be arranged for the plymouth game???...........i love this club too much to watch an egomaniac destroy 125 of history in a few short years....i believe we are on the brink of oblivion if this man is not stopped and leaves qpr!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    .the tyrants running our club then decided to hummiliate us by dismissing our iconic badge for a modernist piece of crap i still and never will recognise as 'our' badge!....
    Christ!

Now we've gone full circle and i agree with you 100%.:horror:

........my point is this.........for a whole year the tyrant has mocked us and disrespected us from every angle possible.......we are once again rudderless and this ship is fast steering into the abyss unless we act now!
    Not to worry,Mark.
    Someone will be along shortly,to remind us that the
    ship is sailing in calm waters.:bad_smile:
    Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

i know we have had our 'disagreements' old son but at the end of the day we both want whats best for our club and i salute you!.........i just want some stability and a period of calm for us!...a manager given a couple of seasons to build a side and hopefully progress being made......my worry is no manager worth his salt will allow interfearance from 'upstairs'.........as the legend brian clough said.............'chairman know nowt about football!'

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        i know we have had our 'disagreements' old son but at the end of the day we both want whats best for our club and i salute you!.........i just want some stability and a period of calm for us!...a manager given a couple of seasons to build a side and hopefully progress being made......my worry is no manager worth his salt will allow interfearance from 'upstairs'.........as the legend brian clough said.............'chairman know nowt about football!'
        Never looked at it as a disagreement,Mark.I don't have a problem with you,pal.

As for "i just want some stability and a period of calm for us!...a manager given a couple of seasons to build a side and hopefully progress being made.." doubt you'll see that at LR for some time.Not at the rate this lot are going.

Comment

thats what worries me no end......if the board had a 'five year' plan surely a higher finish than last year is 'progress'!!

Comment

Maybe now it will hit home that it won't happen on the cheap and by changing
            managers every 5 minutes.

Comment

Mark speaks a lot of sense & straight from the heart.
              I dont know why more of a stink wasnt made about that whole new club crest affair, after all its not like there was anything wrong with the old one was there ??
              The old one was Iconic & a design classic, the new one ?! tacky, no style or class, it looks like a supermarket sign, more supermarket than boutique, bring our old club crest back.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                Mark speaks a lot of sense & straight from the heart.
                I dont know why more of a stink wasnt made about that whole new club crest affair, after all its not like there was anything wrong with the old one was there ??
                The old one was Iconic & a design classic, the new one ?! tacky, no style or class, it looks like a supermarket sign, more supermarket than boutique, bring our old club crest back.
                Although I actually agree with you for once regarding the new badge though rightly or wrongly I am starting to get used to it slowly,the previous badge is just one of many we have had over the years and is in fact not that old so hardly iconic though I do have a tattoo of it as its the best of the recent bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Although I actually agree with you for once regarding the new badge though rightly or wrongly I am starting to get used to it slowly,the previous badge is just one of many we have had over the years and is in fact not that old so hardly iconic though I do have a tattoo of it as its the best of the recent bunch.
                  Well, I'm glad we can agree on something.
                  Lets try and pipe this duel down between us, I'm sorry for insulting you in the other threads, I didnt mean it, but I'm sure you know that you have been having a pop at me & I reacted.
                  I apologise for insulting you, but I think we all know that feelings are running a little bit high at the moment, it is certainly never my intention or wish to insult a fellow R so I hope you can accept my apology.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                    Well, I'm glad we can agree on something.
                    Lets try and pipe this duel down between us, I'm sorry for insulting you in the other threads, I didnt mean it, but I'm sure you know that you have been having a pop at me & I reacted.
                    I apologise for insulting you, but I think we all know that feelings are running a little bit high at the moment, it is certainly never my intention or wish to insult a fellow R so I hope you can accept my apology.
                    Agreed and for what its worth I sincerely apologise as bottom line is we are all QPR fans and as you say recent events have made us all emotive to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Agreed and for what its worth I sincerely apologise as bottom line is we are all QPR fans and as you say recent events have made us all emotive to say the least.
                      OK mate, appreciate you accepting the Olive Branch.
                      You know it never makes me happy to insult another QPR fan, I really dont think that is what we are about as a club, I thought it was right of me to apologise to you first, because I insulted you first, I didnt mean to insult you, but you knew that you were having a pop at me lol.
                      I hope you enjoy the rest of the Easter Weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X