Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

briatore 2 go and mittal 2 take sole charge???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• briatore 2 go and mittal 2 take sole charge???

although briatore and bernie saved us they seem 2 use us as a toy now i think lakshmi mittal would b better in soul charge as probably has a better footballing brain than them 2 put 2gether and would allow manager 2 do what he wants 2 do.what do u think???????????

Are you trying to send a text message?.

Comment

to be fair.

Flavio will get us promoted.

He needs a good PR man as he is distant from the fans.

Plus of course, review how much we have to pay.

Thats my view
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        to be fair.

Flavio will get us promoted.

He needs a good PR man as he is distant from the fans.

Plus of course, review how much we have to pay.

Thats my view
        Have to agree with that, pete. However, he isn't the only one is he? Ever since Gianni appeared on the scene his tendency to stick his foot in his mouth is terrifying. A good public face at this club would go a hell of a long way to smoothing things out.

Flabio may consider himself well above the average man, but he must see that he needs to be closer to his customer base than he is. Football is just so, so different from F1, can't he see that?

Comment

thought we might get away with having a thread with GP in it, but never mind.

The club need a good PR man who makes the fans feel part of the club. When, Flavio came into the club we were all singing his song, now we feel distant and that the club is being sent down the river without a paddle.

get the next appointment right.
          get the fans back on board and get the family feel back
          get the team winning football matches

Thats pretty much what we all want.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Flavio wont go and i hope he doesnt i think i am the only one who still likes him.:grimace:

Comment

i always give anyone a fair crack of the whip and that will never change.flav has been a p.r, disaster and needs as pete suggested a proper p.r. who has the communication skills to mediate with the paying public.in the same breath he has to show intentions to go with his big talk.it's no good bumbling along with kids and freebees YOU HAVE TO SPEND.rangers wont progress the way its going its as plain as the nose on rudolphs face.
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

thought we might get away with having a thread with GP in it, but never mind.

The club need a good PR man who makes the fans feel part of the club. When, Flavio came into the club we were all singing his song, now we feel distant and that the club is being sent down the river without a paddle.

get the next appointment right.
                get the fans back on board and get the family feel back
                get the team winning football matches

Thats pretty much what we all want.
                think ur right pete a good P R person could do the job!!

Comment

That a job application?:byebye:

Comment

Working...
                  X