Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorwegianRanger View Post
    ...why should Sousa lie about it?
    I suppose if you are the sort of person who is used to spinning and lying, you probably don't expect anything else from anyone else.

Comment

superkat.

It was not deliberate, my memory was he was asked after the Palace game? I could be wrong. you make valid points about the BBC. Though 2.52 isn't lunch-time

What time was it on the forest official?

God, I'm tired !!
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        superkat.

you make valid points about the BBC. Though 2.52 isn't lunch-time

What time was it on the forest official?
        This is from the Forest offish.

Billy Gets His Man
        Fri 27 Mar 2009

Nottingham Forest have ended their search for a striker by swooping for Queens Park Rangers forward Dexter Blackstock.
        Link To Page

No time given,only the date.

If records are kept by PTV on what article is posted,on what site
        and when (TIME and date) could you not find that out,considering
        your ties to PTV?
        Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Support the protest against paladini and co april 13th 14.00 players entrance

Comment

FFS Flab

I suspect that even Sousa had had quite enough of the meddling and undermining by the end, and if he did know about Blackstock, i don't blame him for the stance he took.

I tell you this too, if the Flab doesn't stop interfering in football team/tactics/selection matters it will not matter who he appoints the end result will be the same, disorder, disharmony, clashes with his coaches and no respect from the players. He may as well be true to his ego and step forward and do the job himself on a full time basis. Sorry Flabby old son, you can't have it both ways, so either get someone in to be the Manager stay out of the dressing room, away from the training ground and let your appointed manager get on with it or, walk away from F1, and come and do the job and then be judged on your results.

And FFS, stop treating us supporters with so much lack of respect, we are stronger than you give us credit for, and we will all come together and our voice will get louder, you will be the laughing stock and loser not us.

A very unhappy Hogan

Comment

Working...
            X