Dexter Blackstock Statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Blackstock Statement

I suspect the anti brigade will not like it, and say for convenience its a smokescreen.. Shame you are so one-dimesional.

Anyway I digress.

More...

TOP STRIKER GETS 6 out of possible 21 STARTS
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Never trust an agent to tell the truth

Alledgedly of course

Comment

The things PS has allegedly said I reckon were probably true...we all knew this one wasnt.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Load of old B......t!

Comment

You spin me right round, baby
          right round like a record, baby
          Right round round round

Comment

Pure and utter spin!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

So if were concluding this matter with this statement it begs the question why did PS lie and say he didnt have a clue about it?......or have i missed something.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Yeah let's believe an agent from Base Soccer - they haven't really got a vested interest have they?
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

didn't expect any different answer to be honest.

The same will say it because it goes with an agenda and the others will do the same.

What we cannot dispute that he was our top scorer and started 6 games out of 21 under Sousa
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

READ THE F'ING ARTICLE AND TELL ME WHERE IT SAYS SOUSA FARMED HIM OUT.

Do you think we are all *****s??? All that confirms is that Sousa may have said he is not currently in his plans, it DOES NOT SAY THAT HE AGREED TO LOAN DEX OUT.

The way I read it is Gianni set up the loan, Sousa was spoken to and didn't disagree. The real question is why didn't he disagree? Probably because he was fed up to the back teeth by that point and couldn't have changed Gianni's mind.

Sorry, it proves nothing other than that the Club continues to spin, spin, spin and you continue to promote their line of treating us like imbeciles.

Unluckily for you, there are many, many of us more intelligent than the *****s we have running the club and their website minnions.

Try to resist the temptation of deleting this...

Why is the word "I-D-I-O-T" not allowed?
                    Last edited by davman; 10-04-2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      didn't expect any different answer to be honest.

The same will say it because it goes with an agenda and the others will do the same.

What we cannot dispute that he was our top scorer and started 6 games out of 21 under Sousa
                      Can't dispute it, but what does that prove? If PS is playing 4-5-1, then DB aint good enough as a lone forward.

Oh and pray tell what the 'others agenda' is?

Comment

you've beenrangerd.

Thats why I say its more than Blackstock, more than one post on here> We don't know everything.

Do we know why Olivera was sacked for example? No, we do not.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          I suspect the anti brigade will not like it, and say for convenience its a smokescreen.. Shame you are so one-dimesional.

Anyway I digress.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...623337,00.html

TOP STRIKER GETS 6 out of possible 21 STARTS

I guess its down to who you choose to believe, IMO i'm sure there is more that meet the eye regarding this situation, a cynical person might argue that it's easy to lump the blame on PS seeing as he is no longer at the club. But hey you probably consider that being one-dimensional, I would think its being open minded and would encourage people to question what they are being spoonfed by the official site.
                          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

That actually reminded me of one of the old Carry On films from the sixties!
                            Dear Oh Dear! Absolute Circus lol!

Comment

Someone help me out here please?

Are the club and the agent basically saying that Sousa lied when he stated he had no knowledge about Dexter leaving on loan?

If so then it unfortunatly looks like this will drag on and become extremely messy.

Comment

Working...
                              X