No announcement yet.

It is ludicrous this situation isnt it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is ludicrous this situation isnt it?

The more and more I think about it....

This is my take on the situation..just think "allegedly" when you read it.

PS was brought in to get us into the play-offs, he tinkered too much, played some odd combinations and dropped our top goal scorer.

So, basically, he wasn't doing that great. BUT, most fans liked him, wanted him given time and thought with a bit of spondoola to spend on a striker that next season we might get somewhere. (that combined with Buz and Vine coming back fully fit next year)

He then falls out with FB and gets hauled over the coals a bit about playing 1 upfront yadda yadda. We have a really bad run at the business end of the season and well, playoffs are no longer on.

BUT, like I said, most fans are happy for him to be given time, a full pre-season and well, we'll kick on from there.

Nearly a month ago FB has had enough. I dont think the bloke has any patience so I wont say it had run out! But, basically sousas neck is on the line.

Luckily for him he gets some wins, ugly ones, but wins. So, we're all thinking "ok, he's safe, this aint great BUT with players back and hopefully some cash spent on a striker next season will be better".

Then PS gets told he has an emergency meeting on Monday. He thinks...well,..thats me gone then! FB has been threatening for weeks and the press keeps saying im offski so, this is it!

Little does he know the meeting is to boot one of his coaches...

So, still thinking he's offski on the Monday he starts, according to fans - fans I dont know personally I must stress and I have no agenda here - telling all and sundry what is going on behind the scenes to anyone that will listen.

Monday comes, his coach gets the boot and he probably thinks.."err, OK, wow, I thought I was getting the tic tac, result..now lets focus on Burnley".

The board get wind of allegations about him a few days later, investigate and decide they have enough to sack him. FB probably thinking "touch!, i was going to terminate his contract a few weeks ago for not getting to the play-offs but now, i dont have to pay him a penny! Happy Days!".

So, now, we find ourselves, proud fans of an amazing club going W T F ???

Who next, what next?

I mean, what can get us excited again? What can get us caring again?

Putting the administration risk to one side (easy to do I know), does anyone actually wish we werent taken over and it was back to the family, community, loyal spirit we had when our owners didnt have any money?

I'm a season ticket holder and I didnt go to the last game...do you know why? I couldnt be bothered. I live 20 minutes or so away and I actually couldnt be arshed...there's something seriously wrong with that
    :shocked:
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

my child our savior doth cometh!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      The more and more I think about it....

This is my take on the situation..just think "allegedly" when you read it.

PS was brought in to get us into the play-offs, he tinkered too much, played some odd combinations and dropped our top goal scorer.

So, basically, he wasn't doing that great. BUT, most fans liked him, wanted him given time and thought with a bit of spondoola to spend on a striker that next season we might get somewhere. (that combined with Buz and Vine coming back fully fit next year)

He then falls out with FB and gets hauled over the coals a bit about playing 1 upfront yadda yadda. We have a really bad run at the business end of the season and well, playoffs are no longer on.

BUT, like I said, most fans are happy for him to be given time, a full pre-season and well, we'll kick on from there.

Nearly a month ago FB has had enough. I dont think the bloke has any patience so I wont say it had run out! But, basically sousas neck is on the line.

Luckily for him he gets some wins, ugly ones, but wins. So, we're all thinking "ok, he's safe, this aint great BUT with players back and hopefully some cash spent on a striker next season will be better".

Then PS gets told he has an emergency meeting on Monday. He thinks...well,..thats me gone then! FB has been threatening for weeks and the press keeps saying im offski so, this is it!

Little does he know the meeting is to boot one of his coaches...

So, still thinking he's offski on the Monday he starts, according to fans - fans I dont know personally I must stress and I have no agenda here - telling all and sundry what is going on behind the scenes to anyone that will listen.

Monday comes, his coach gets the boot and he probably thinks.."err, OK, wow, I thought I was getting the tic tac, result..now lets focus on Burnley".

The board get wind of allegations about him a few days later, investigate and decide they have enough to sack him. FB probably thinking "touch!, i was going to terminate his contract a few weeks ago for not getting to the play-offs but now, i dont have to pay him a penny! Happy Days!".

So, now, we find ourselves, proud fans of an amazing club going W T F ???

Who next, what next?

I mean, what can get us excited again? What can get us caring again?

Putting the administration risk to one side (easy to do I know), does anyone actually wish we werent taken over and it was back to the family, community, loyal spirit we had when our owners didnt have any money?

I'm a season ticket holder and I didnt go to the last game...do you know why? I couldnt be bothered. I live 20 minutes or so away and I actually couldnt be arshed...there's something seriously wrong with that
      :shocked:

You have too much dosh me old mucker!

Comment

I wasn't going to Burnley based on recent perfromances and very rarely miss an away game.

Might change my mind as I think GA will actually try and win the game.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          I wasn't going to Burnley based on recent perfromances and very rarely miss an away game.

I knew you would go in the end!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Before yesterday I didnt expect us to get anything from the game.

To be honest, Gaz is babysitting Flavios team selection I would say. I love Ainsworth but, he spent the same amount of time with the players as FB did today from what I saw.

Comment

At first,when Flavio and Co. took over,i thought is was brilliant.Financial security and some investment on players good enough to get us promoted.

Turns out we would end up dissapointed.

The price hikes were outrageous,poor choice of manager (Dowie),negative football,poor foreign loan signings,poor tactics,poor signings in January,too much interference from Flavio,managers given no time to settle and so on.....

Ludicrous sums it up nicely.

Comment

GA trys to win every game!!!!!!!!!!
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Do you really believe PS tried to draw or lose games!?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
                    Do you really believe PS tried to draw or lose games!?

that would be ludicrous. I know he set out not to lose games though, players always said that was how they trained...hence we have one of the best defensive records going.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      that would be ludicrous. I know he set out not to lose games though, players always said that was how they trained...hence we have one of the best defensive records going.
                      Not a bad strategy, not losing!

Comment

Working...
                      X