Just back from the training ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back from the training ground

Not much going on really. Sky Sports were there, Flavio talked to the players behind closed doors for a good hour, players all jumped on the coach about 1 ish. People all seemed relatively happy i suppose. Dont rate the local cafe, they put way too much pepper in their omelettes and charge a quid for a mug of tea.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

I used to live in Harlington.Which cafe did you go to?.

Comment

I tell ya i bet Flavio has got a way about him, i bet the players have a good relationship with him!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
        I tell ya i bet Flavio has got a way about him, i bet the players have a good relationship with him!
        Only coz they hope to have a go on his missus!

Comment

Shame he knows **** all about football though...........

Comment

"People all seemed relatively happy i suppose"

Sorry Mr Scott Jones, I don't know your rep here, but since when have you been a trusrtworthy source of information?

Comment

Who knows what happened? I guess we'll find out in due time
              Everyday Plumbers Bristol
              63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
              0117 239 1217
              http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                I used to live in Harlington.Which cafe did you go to?.
                Cant remember what its called, just up from the pub..it used to be covered in Chelsea posters and memrobillia when I lived in Harmondsworth - all been done up now

Comment

you need to sort yaself out scotty old son........good fridays aint for watching overpaid ponces prat around a field.........they're for trudging round homebase looking for 2 inch number ten screws and some painters mate!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                    you need to sort yaself out scotty old son........good fridays aint for watching overpaid ponces prat around a field.........they're for trudging round homebase looking for 2 inch number ten screws and some painters mate!
                    Didn't know you can buy 'painters' from Homebase!

Comment

you need to sort yourself out facto my old fruit,good friday is for guzzlin copious amounts of nelson and blowing the curtains off the rails later on.
                      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        Cant remember what its called, just up from the pub..it used to be covered in Chelsea posters and memrobillia when I lived in Harmondsworth - all been done up now
                        I used to live by the Red Lion at the Harlington end of the training ground road.Was a good boozer.Used to get Chelsea players in there when they used to train there.Terry and Lampard well used to rate themselves and give it the big 'I AM'.

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                          you need to sort yourself out facto my old fruit,good friday is for guzzlin copious amounts of nelson and blowing the curtains off the rails later on.

big ade old son i have six nice cases of moonshine at £18 per three cases from all good tesco's chillin a nicely in the fridge ..........an indian takeaway shall be forthcoming round seven-ish and a lovely lady from great warley will be here to keep me 'company' bout eight-ish..............:bad_egg:
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                            I used to live by the Red Lion at the Harlington end of the training ground road.Was a good boozer.Used to get Chelsea players in there when they used to train there.Terry and Lampard well used to rate themselves and give it the big 'I AM'.

Reminds me of a time when Dennis Wise chased me out of the traiing ground - long story lol.

Yeah I was born in Sipson and then lived on Harmondsworth Lane till I was 18.

Only ever drunk in the red lion a few times but has always seemed a decent pub

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

Reminds me of a time when Dennis Wise chased me out of the traiing ground - long story lol.

Yeah I was born in Sipson and then lived on Harmondsworth Lane till I was 18.

Only ever drunk in the red lion a few times but has always seemed a decent pub
                              Always used to get lock-ins.:exciting:

Used to like the White Hart and Pheasnt as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X