No announcement yet.

If Akos (oe whoever) succeeds our club is doomed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree with the sentiments of Scotts post.

The club have given in to player power and that just ain't right. Especially when you consider the players in question have not been doing the job on the pitch.

In my mind Jim is right to give the players a rollocking, recent performances have not been good enough. Say what you like about tactics and selections but in my mind you need to accept the players are not pulling their weight and must accept a fair portion of the responsibility. If the players can't deal with a manager who is going to dish out some verbal after a poor performane then our squad needs an overhaul!

If Jim has actually head butted Buz then I agree he has overstepped the mark but player/manager confrontations happen all the time. Just look at Tony Pullis last week, Martin O'Neill and Nigel Reo-Coker a few months back and the infamous boot throwing incident at Man U.........In all those cases the club have stood by the manager and it was the player who left the club!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      magilton is in the right. Buz should be fired for talking shat and getting his manager into shat.

he aint fit to wear the number ten and never has been.
      Some may even say it is you who isn't fit to support QPR ! YOUR COMMENTS AS PER USUAL ARE JUST PATHETIC ATTENTION SEEKING RUBBISH !

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Stan, Rodney and Stainrod all had skeletons in their closets. None were angels.
        At last some sense being spoken !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Some may even say it is you who isn't fit to support QPR ! YOUR COMMENTS AS PER USUAL ARE JUST PATHETIC ATTENTION SEEKING RUBBISH !
          And what did you expect.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            magilton is in the right. Buz should be fired for talking shat and getting his manager into shat.

he aint fit to wear the number ten and never has been.
            Have you picked your toys up yet ?

Comment

Working...
            X