Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calm down...DID JM really headbutt Buzz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm down...DID JM really headbutt Buzz?

Just re watched Magiltons interview after the Watford game and he isnt talking or acting like someone who just nutted a player and had another one say "bring it on" as such.

Albeit he does have a lump on his head?

Now, buzz can be a bit of a pre madonna and doesnt react well to criticism. I've posted before about the altercation I had with him at a player of the year do where he reacted to my jesting about him being injured again by hopping up and down repeating.."you are not my father, you are not my father!!" Which was somewhat bemusing!

Maybe, just maybe, Magilton was giving a screaming, ranting, frothing, in your face hairdryer treatment to various players and that was that? As in he could have had his face pressed up to Buzzs going mental? Rather than a full on "see you jimmy!"

I find it also strange that this is in one newspaper and that none of us with any sources at all have heard a whisper? It's also a paper that club sources dont normally speak to?

I think there's more, or indeed less to this...remember buzz is being played out of position and is blatantly not happy...could be him angling for a move or his agent angling for him to get a move?

However, IF JM has nutted him he has to go. And also, if he is hairdrying players and it aint working something needs to drastically change.

Today should be interesting....If we dont get a statement on the offy asap saying JM has gone (possibly suspended)..i'd expect one later this afternoon denying it all..
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Just re watched Magiltons interview after the Watford game and he isnt talking or acting like someone who just nutted a player and had another one say "bring it on" as such.

Albeit he does have a lump on his head?

Now, buzz can be a bit of a pre madonna and doesnt react well to criticism. I've posted before about the altercation I had with him at a player of the year do where he reacted to my jesting about him being injured again by hopping up and down repeating.."you are not my father, you are not my father!!" Which was somewhat bemusing!

Maybe, just maybe, Magilton was giving a screaming, ranting, frothing, in your face hairdryer treatment to various players and that was that? As in he could have had his face pressed up to Buzzs going mental? Rather than a full on "see you jimmy!"

I find it also strange that this is in one newspaper and that none of us with any sources at all have heard a whisper? It's also a paper that club sources dont normally speak to?

I think there's more, or indeed less to this...remember buzz is being played out of position and is blatantly not happy...could be him angling for a move or his agent angling for him to get a move?

However, IF JM has nutted him he has to go. And also, if he is hairdrying players and it aint working something needs to drastically change.

Today should be interesting....If we dont get a statement on the offy asap saying JM has gone (possibly suspended)..i'd expect one later this afternoon denying it all..
    Lot of detail in that Mail story, and if it isn't true, they'll be the ones on the end of a HUGE lawsuit from Magilton. So I'm inclined to think they haven't printed without being sure of their facts.

Comment

Did a fan get paid another £80 for selling the story to the Mail or is that something we prefer to still be swept under the carpet?

Comment

The Mail are usually pretty good when it comes to QPR, I'm afraid.

Not being funny, but he'd hardly give an interview to be broadcasted on the clubs website whilst frothing at the mouth like some posessed nutcase, would he? They simply wouldn't have filmed it, nor put it on the site.

Also, you don't say someone has headbutted you if he hasn't so much as laid a finger on you. A big difference in some fan joking about something that was clearly a sore point for him, and being hit by your manager. Not a dig at you Scott, but an observation mate.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Perhaps peoples "sources" are crying into their pasta thinking "What another fine mess I'm presiding over"???????

As for The Daily Mail they seem to call most things QPR spot on - they were THE paper that originally revealed Bernies intention to buy us.

What a shame Sid James, Babs Windsor, Kenneth Williams, Bernard Breslaw etc aren't still doing the rounds -- Carry On QPR would've been one of the funniest films ever
          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
            Perhaps peoples "sources" are crying into their pasta thinking "What another fine mess I'm presiding over"???????

As for The Daily Mail they seem to call most things QPR spot on - they were THE paper that originally revealed Bernies intention to buy us.

What a shame Sid James, Babs Windsor, Kenneth Williams, Bernard Breslaw etc aren't still doing the rounds -- Carry On QPR would've been one of the funniest films ever
            They could do another series of Dreamteam based on QPR but I suppose some would think it was too far fetched :what:

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              The Mail are usually pretty good when it comes to QPR, I'm afraid.

Not being funny, but he'd hardly give an interview to be broadcasted on the clubs website whilst frothing at the mouth like some posessed nutcase, would he? They simply wouldn't have filmed it, nor put it on the site.

Also, you don't say someone has headbutted you if he hasn't so much as laid a finger on you. A big difference in some fan joking about something that was clearly a sore point for him, and being hit by your manager. Not a dig at you Scott, but an observation mate.
              Maybe I'm just being hopeful.

QPR - the frigging rollercoaster!

Something just isnt right about this story...no-one at the club (non player wise) would speak to the Mail. So despite, their little insert about players not speaking to the press I presume thats BS and its come from someone..maybe Buzz and/or his agent?

Something smells fishy about this...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                They could do another series of Dreamteam based on QPR but I suppose some would think it was too far fetched :what:
                I see you've already been on Photoshop and got Sid James and Bernard Bresslaw in your piccy

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                  I see you've already been on Photoshop and got Sid James and Bernard Bresslaw in your piccy

Which is which do you reckon and who could Babs Windsor play?

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post

The mail paid a fan to give them stories...most turned out to be BS. They also had that whole Nico De Marco "flavio is a b@stard" thing going on. No way, Paladini, Bernie, Mittals etc etc would ever ever give them an exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Which is which do you reckon and who could Babs Windsor play?
                      Some might say that Babs could have played both as she had a pair of t1ts. But I couldn't possibly comment. :bad_smile:

Comment

Working...
                      X