Club Unity...please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Unity...please

In my opinion, as I have said in another post, the owners will get it right if by then we haven't driven them out. Why wouldn't they want whats best for the club? IF the club is successful they get more media attention and more money to put it simply and we get the glory days back. It will be a win win situation.

Have their been teething problems? In a word YES....how can you expect 3 rich men with little or no footballing background to get it right from the off????? You just cant.....

Rich men are #######s fact LOLL they have no time for sentiment and that why in this case they appear the villians but I really want this to work out for the club.....even if im priced out.....id rather be watching QPR on tele in the premiership going to a couple of games a season that going to the majority in the champion**** or worst league 1

As far as Sousa's concerned it was probably the perfect excuse for the owners to get rid of a manager whose record is frankly not tip top.

In one sence we have been done over by the prices but in another we need to make money....i think at this moment in time the club dont have the balance right but clearly more money needs to be made if want to be self sufficient to a degree. They will learn in time when people do no renew that the prices need to be lower! PLEASE DONT DRIVE THEM AWAY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR OVER A DECADE.....LETS NOW GET TOGETHER WITH ANTICIPATION FOR WHOEVER THE NEW MANAGER WILL BE

pretty please with sugar on top!!!!
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

the next manager will probably be another nomark yes man so things wont change.
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

The way we've been treated recently has lead us to rightly be more than a little angry. I dare say with the right managerial appointment and the summer to get used to things we will be back on top form once the season starts again. Until then don't expect the cloud to lift anytime soon. :boss:
      "Best UK album= Council Estate of Mind" - dave1882

Comment

The law of averages says they will get it right eventually but we will be on manager number 15 by then.

Comment

I understand fans getting very upset with price hikes. I understand them getting upset with blunders.

But the first is worthy of fans uniting and making a stand. The second isn't in my opinion. If they sack managers - they sack managers.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
          X