No announcement yet.

Our True Feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete,did you and Gianni Paladini do all in your power to turn fans against Paolo Sousa??

Comment

if you think that, then i am geniunely sorry for you.

I gave my gut reaction after each game I watched. It was my opinion.

Don't know how long I talked about formations and tactics and its started after ipswich Town.

Answer is a simple NO
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

good or great makes no difference to the fact that the poll is loaded and therefore not valid.

I am a buit angry to be honest, do you think sousa was sacked because he wasnt good or because he was indiscreet because of you think its because he was no good then paladini shoulod fall on his sword at this point in time
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Fair enough.

Sympathy not required though.

It seemed to loads of rangers fans that you and GP were against Sousa for the last few weeks.

Impressions can be taken by reading various threads.

Comment

they would to be honest.

What would hey be saying if they actually looked at my threads?

I maintained

"SOUSA SHOULD BE GIVEN TO END OF THE SEASON"

I moaned and was not happy but maintained that all along.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

peteg

Why is it the same people come out of the woodwork, when they feel they have popular backing.

I see as I feel.

Sousa was no good tactically. I'd be happy if we got a proven manager who bought his own players. I have also manintained that all along.

Gianni is simply an easy target for everything. End of the day I support QPR before anything else and get someone in, that knows the championship then I'd be happy for you all to get your wish.

I say again. I SUPPORT QPR.

Comment

I honestly think he would of been a good manager :(
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  peteg

Why is it the same people come out of the woodwork, when they feel they have popular backing.

I see as I feel.

Sousa was no good tactically. I'd be happy if we got a proven manager who bought his own players. I have also manintained that all along.

Gianni is simply an easy target for everything. End of the day I support QPR before anything else and get someone in, that knows the championship then I'd be happy for you all to get your wish.

I say again. I SUPPORT QPR.
                  Yeah but you also state Flavio is an easy target who can we actually criticise?

Flavio and GP are directors of the club, they are i am sure involved in bringing in managers, so who else do we criticise?

You said somewhere that Flavio has sacked 3 managers since he has been here. Who is giving him advice on managers?
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                    Yeah but you also state Flavio is an easy target who can we actually criticise?

Flavio and GP are directors of the club, they are i am sure involved in bringing in managers, so who else do we criticise?

You said somewhere that Flavio has sacked 3 managers since he has been here. Who is giving him advice on managers?

I asked Pete the same question on the old forum: Who does Flavio turn to when he needs advice about footballing matters? GP obviously!

Oh, the poll is ridiculous and you know it Pete, so don't try and wriggle out of it by saying other polls were rigged in PS favour and you are just evening up the score!

It is blatantly obvious PS was not a 'Great' manager and he was probably not a 'Good' manager, but at least give the bloke until the end of the season and the start of the next to prove he can be!

Anyone with a modicum of sense knows his sacking was not for the reasons given, just a feeble excuse not to pay him off and to smear his name!

Comment

Sousa wasn't given much of a chance was he..

yes, we are now a laughing stock..

Comment

Didn't think he was a great manager, but he deserved a chance, maybe if he could have signed his own players, maybe that could have made a difference, anyhow they may have left him till the end of the season, IMO
                        My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

It's like voting.

They say you have a choice, it's a democracy...but you can only choose between these options I give you.
                          The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                          :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            I've seen many polls that are convenient for the poster in recent days.

Its a fairly simple question
                            could reply to that but not going to go to that level

Comment

Working...
                            X