Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

Early bird extended a month Prices dropped 5%

After 17th May prices 2.5% lower than this season to cover VAT reduction.

Thanks for nothing Flav.
    Last edited by haqpr1963; 10-04-2009, 09:53 AM.
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

they've announced it then ;)

Fan Power!
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

oi ive already paid :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        they've announced it then ;)

Fan Power!
        Fan power, I very much doubt it?

More smoke and mirrors....

40 years and now I really don't give a **** anymore....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
          Early bird extended a month Prices dropped 5%

After 17th May prices 2.5% lower than this season to cover VAT reduction.

Thanks for nothing Flav.

Is this official?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
            oi ive already paid :devil:
            You'll get a refund

Comment

Funny its announced after Sousas sacking when the fans are p***ed off

Comment

Not enough to cover up yesterday's farce...

Comment

It's on the Offy Paul

Comment

Full Statement

The Club is pleased to announce a reduction of the previously advertised Season Ticket prices for the 2009/10 season, as well as an extension to the Early Bird offer by a further month.

After careful consideration of the current economic climate, coupled with feedback from our supporters, the new Early Bird prices will show a five per-cent reduction in all areas.

Supporters will now have until Sunday 17th May 2009 to renew their Season Tickets at the new five per-cent reduction price.

Under-8's will again be FREE in certain areas of the stadium, as we look to encourage fans of the future to Loftus Road.

Those supporters who have already renewed their existing Season Tickets will, of course, receive a refund.

The Club appreciates the commitment thousands of fans who have already renewed have shown and percentage refunds will be sent out from the Box Office in due course.

As of Monday 18th May 2009, subsequent prices will be available at a 2.5 per-cent reduction on current 2008/09 Season Ticket prices, which reflects the VAT reduction this year.

QPR Holdings Ltd Chairman, Flavio Briatore, explained the rationale behind the decision to reduce the prices, commenting: "This price reduction reflects the current economic downturn in the country, as well as the drop in VAT.

"We believe we are not only being realistic with this new offer, but are also providing supporters with an affordable price in these uncertain economic times.

"On behalf of the Board of Directors, I'd like to thank you for your continued support and I look forward to welcoming you back to Loftus Road next season."

QPR Holdings Ltd Vice-Chairman, Amit Bhatia, added: "We have taken this decision following detailed discussions with fan groups and feedback from our supporters.

"The QPR fan-base plays an integral role in the decision-making process and we were wary that the initial deadline only took into account supporters receiving one pay packet during the initial time period.

"Therefore, we have extended the deadline by an additional month to include April's wages, and hopefully the five per-cent price reduction will make it financially easier for fans to renew their ticket ahead of the new season."

Well done ONEQPR, and well done every fan who wrote/e-mailed/phoned

I still havent got my frigging camels sent back yet though

Comment

Originally posted by nathan View Post
                      It's on the Offy Paul

Cheers Nathan

Unsure if I should laugh at this or just be astounded at the timing.

Simply unbelievable.

Comment

They're clearly worried about the backlash and feel the need to appease -- good.
                        It's about time they paid some regard to us.
                        Although, I still feel there will be a lot of fans who weren't renewing on the principle of how the club was run, rather than prices -- won't make any difference to them, I suspect.

How long till the refunds come out, I wonder?
                        We had to renew, as my dad was going away until AFTER the original early bird deadline -- not too happy that we could have waited and got a bit more interest on the money while it was still in our possession, rather than the club's.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

The Club appreciates the commitment thousands of fans who have already renewed have shown and percentage refunds will be sent out from the Box Office in due course.

Yeah right

Comment

The reduction amounts to hardly a thing BUT the deadline being extended is a good thing, shirley

Comment

They are doing something.

Its a gesture and if they get the new appointment right, then its should mean a good season next year.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X