Paladini should be sacked as well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladini should be sacked as well

For divulging club information to QBlockPete. If the club are taking that route with PS

Although I defend Paladini and am grateful he helped save the club and before that put his house on the line, if he does divulge to Pete can see where you're coming from must admit.

Comment

The irony of this situation would be hilarious if it wasn't our club that is being damaged. There is no such thing as secret confidential information, the club leaks like a tea bad FFS.

I have been disgusted with the club in the past, but this takes the biscuit

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
        Although I defend Paladini and am grateful he helped save the club and before that put his house on the line, if he does divulge to Pete can see where you're coming from must admit.
        Careful you don't get splinters in your bum from sitting on that fence...
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Paladini should be sacked as well

Swanley you have a point (genuinely made me smile), but my partner is Italian and she is a qualified solicitor....not that I've got any dosh so not worth suing me!

Comment

A rumour that we after a player is a bit different.

if thats the case, papers would be out of business.

Amazing how its convenient to use that argument, yet I seem to get riduclued over Ched Evans, by the same people, which told me I didn't have a clue what was going on.

I know many people in football. Its very difficult trying to relay that.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

So, titbits of information about certain players we are after is a "rumour" - whereas information about anything else is "confidential".

I would have thought the club would NOT usually like others to know which players we are going for to stop other clubs sniffing around and to protect the player while he is still with a club (works both ways) regarding any contract negotiations.

If no-one knows about a player we are after, the club doesn't look bad if he doesn;t sign-up for whatever reason.

So given all that - I would say that snippets about players being chased IS confidential. Or at least should be.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

A rumour that we after a player is a bit different.

if thats the case, papers would be out of business.

Amazing how its convenient to use that argument, yet I seem to get riduclued over Ched Evans, by the same people, which told me I didn't have a clue what was going on.

I know many people in football. Its very difficult trying to relay that.
                So its okay to talk about other players but not about our current players?

Laughable!

Comment

Pete-did Gianni Paladini tell you that Sousa's job was in jeopardy??

Comment

The signing of players who are clearly crocks, failing basic medicals, etc,etc,etc, should never be so "confidential" that it becomes information to be kept from the fans.
                    Gianni Paladini has been a good, if slightly unorthodox, servant to the club. I wouldn't like to see him go, but I do think he needs somebody at the club to advise him when it comes to certain decisions he wants to make.

Comment

What about showing Pete - Borrowdale's contract..........................

Comment

I don't think this club will ever move on until Paladini leaves, sit down with a pen and paper write down all the good things he has done on one side of paper and all the bad things he has done on the other side

Comment

And what about divulging what players earn?

That is certainly confidential information!

Pot calling the kettle black!
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I note that this thread died a death!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X