Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone can

Bernie, Flavio & Co can!

I'm still 100% behind them, QPR going up will only happen under ownership of these men, they have the power to take QPR up to the very top but it will take time.

If you disagree than you name another party who will step in and do just that and please don't say you know who... not going to happen!

You can say what you want right now and I will save this thread and show you the minute we go up under this current ownership and there will be many of you who wanted this board out singing their names again.

The truth is if they leave, it's game over and we will not be fighting for top spot, it will be more like trying to save the club from from going AFC.

That's my view and stuck to it and have done from day one!

So far they have succeded in making us the laughing stock of football.Yes they have the financial clout,but they seem reluctant to spend much of it.

Not much to show from owners that were said to be worth over £20 billion when they took over.

Only succeded in whacking up prices and taking out another massive debt.

Comment

I think you are slightly wrong in your assumption, Barbra Winsor Sid James and Hatty Jakes could do a better job than these half wits.
      A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

We will see Mr M.

You can subscribe to this thread so you can find it again in future.

Comment

You have to admit that they have not shown the best judgement so far, agree that they have the wealth but whether they have the know how is still up for debate.

My fear is that their ego's are proving to be prohibitive to success so far

Comment

Agree with MYU.

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
              You have to admit that they have not shown the best judgement so far, agree that they have the wealth but whether they have the know how is still up for debate.

My fear is that their ego's are proving to be prohibitive to success so far
              Perfect summing up, I ditto NCH's comment.

Besides, not all of our owners are a problem, only one or maybe two. FB is a real issue with his meddling on the football side (not the business), GP would be a yes man to whoever was paying his wages I think so if he stayed, with no FB, he probably would shut up and do his job (whatever that might be) if told to.
              The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
              :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Bernie, Flavio & Co can!

I'm still 100% behind them, QPR going up will only happen under ownership of these men, they have the power to take QPR up to the very top but it will take time.

If you disagree than you name another party who will step in and do just that and please don't say you know who... not going to happen!

You can say what you want right now and I will save this thread and show you the minute we go up under this current ownership and there will be many of you who wanted this board out singing their names again.

The truth is if they leave, it's game over and we will not be fighting for top spot, it will be more like trying to save the club from from going AFC.

That's my view and stuck to it and have done from day one!

Not trying to have a pop MYU, but out of interest, are you quite new to this whole football lark ??

Comment

ive been thinking that too

Comment

I agree Myu, I agree son. theres no way i want afc qpr ever
                    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

You think Amir Bhatia & Mittals are happy with FB's despotic management?

Myu the answer is the Mittals, by themselves.

Comment

under the mittels i think it would be vastly different,flav has had 2 years to learn the ropes and is no further than when he started.
                        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Bernie, Flavio & Co can!

im not supporting an afc qpr ill get the **** taken out of me by my glory hunting friends even more
                          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

"QPR going up will only happen under ownership of these men"

A nonsense statement, can be arsed to say anymore about it to be honest, very silly.
                            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                            X