No announcement yet.

It's already been decided!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacing Sousa with Wise will be the biggest joke of the century!

Comment

Not heard anything at all to indicate Wise.

Comment

My money's on ince

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          My money's on ince
          Can't say that fills me with much confidence either, about as inspiring an appointment as Dowie.

Comment

Honestly, does it really matter who comes in. If you honestly think Ince or Ferguson or any manager that’s worth having is going to come here then you are living in the land of make believe.
            A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Di Matteo & Dennis Wise from what I heard.

Comment

If so, we will not go up next season either

Comment

unfortunatley I too have heard that the 'dreamteam' of Poyet and Wise are set to take over next season. Step back in my humble opinion but hey if they start with a dodgy 9 match spell we can always rely on a sackem campaign
                  Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

With all respect these two have played under top managers and have played in teams that have played good football, they'll have better players to work with at qpr so maybe these two would be a good bet.

Comment

Poyet, I know very well. Would be an excellent choice.

Comment

waggadaddy, you've just turned up on the scene and posting a rumour that's easy to spread.

You've come to the right place.

Comment

QBP is a QPR fan and I can say absolutely that I would rather have him in charge than Dennis Wise
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I haven't just turned up i've been here for a while.....just passing on what I was told and like I said I know for certain that a few years a go he was interviewed for the job...now he's left Newcastle he is again favourite for the job and he is interested. I don't know what the fuss is about...Yes he may have been a nuisance of a player and wound people up, but again as I said before his managerial record is good and he is a big QPR supporter!! I've just noticed he's the bookies favourite as well so looks like I could be right! Anyway time will tell...Like someone already mentioned earlier I believe the chance of Poyet coming with him is a possibility.

Comment

well known local lad, ones thing for sure that slimy piece of **** GP would be kicked into touch fairly sharpish so yes he is definetly the better of two evils

Comment

Working...
                              X