It's already been decided!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's already been decided!!

Dennis Wise will be in charge for the start of next season!!! Watch this space!

Oh, dear, I feel quite ill now.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

no way.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No it wont.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

I know what the general feeling will be towards this appointment but he doesn't actually have a bad managerial record and is a QPR fan! Lets just wait and see...Just been told by a friend who works for a football agency firm that it's more than likely as he was offered the job before and believes he has been approached again and is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by waggadaddy View Post
            Anyone but that poisonous dwarf.

Renewing my season ticket is now looking like it could be a big mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by waggadaddy View Post
              Is that "confidential information"? I'm sure there are shareholders who would be interested to know.

Comment

Forget wise

Any one but him, hes shocking.
                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Does it really matter? Old King Cole sound like a good bet to me. At least he was a merry old sole.
                  A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Bring back olliieeeeee
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Can't see it
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

It's alreagy been decided!!

I wonder if there is anything in the idea that Italians tend to let their feelings rule their heads more than us English? My partner is Italian, and it seems to be the case with her and indeed, her family. Can be a good thing, can be a bad thing of course. What worries me is if Flav fits into this category he may get sick of this 'project' giving him nothing but grief and walk off and leave us high and dry and well and truly stuffed. Some who post here may be happy I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          no way.
                          I really do hope you are right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's already been decided!!!

Wouldn't be surprised if this all gets legal on Sousa's part as well if he feels accusations unjust, resulting in more and more bad publicity. I can't see our sponsors being too happy with what's going on, and it might get worse. Some of them might be looking for clauses to pull the plug, especially given the recession. My prediction for next season, play-offs (just) but no serious challenge for automatic promotion. If Flav goes and no buyer comes in, we'll be on our way to Luton.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              no way.

How do you know? Are you privvy to confidential information?
                              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                              X