No Interest In Daniel S.hittu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
    It does make me laugh how Connolly has become a bad player after missing one header. If you watched the rest of the game he played well and won his headers. Defence is not the problem, its the system being played where there is no holding midfielder and the wide players dont track back.
    i merely said we lack presence if we play gorkks and connolly i didnt say connolly is **** or anything. connolly is probably our best ball playing defender
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Judging by what Magilton says about wanting centre backs that are comfortable with the ball at their feet it is easy to see why Big Dan doesn't fit the bill. I honestly don't know of many available centre backs that fit Jim's requirement as well as being physically strong, good in the air and cheap.
      Campbell wouldn't be a bad shout if he was even remotely fit!
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

i say defence isnt our priority in the transfer market but in training it should be. against coventry defensively we were very poor the problem of needing a full back is still there simply because tommy williamns isnt enough we have no cover! we just need a few additions in january a cb fb gk and striker then we should be sorted for a good figth of r the play offs
        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

matt killgallon or chris morgan, someone who is a leader....

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
            good shout a leader is deffo needed in our team... some will say morgan is useless and not good enough..

he is exactly the type of player we need.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

The day that thug Morgan pulls on the Hoops will be the day the club finally loses its identity. The only kit he should be wearing should have black and white stripes on it on the back of a stretch for GBH.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                Killgallon still the best centre back in this division and has been for some time.
                We'll be ok with Connolly and Gorkss just play them regularly and stop changing the two after one game, you need do build up an understanding and of course your confidence will grow.

Comment

Working...
                X