Seats for match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats for match

Hi I've been reading this message board for a while now but have now finally registered, so firstly I'd just like to say hello to everyone

Secondly I'm heading over from Ireland to the match on Saturday. I was wondering what seating area in which stand you'd recommend for the best banter/ view of the game? Cheers

Originally posted by qprnaas View Post
    Hi I've been reading this message board for a while now but have now finally registered, so firstly I'd just like to say hello to everyone

Secondly I'm heading over from Ireland to the match on Saturday. I was wondering what seating area in which stand you'd recommend for the best banter/ view of the game? Cheers
    F Block....

Comment

welcome aboard mate
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by qprnaas View Post

welcome qprnaas.....not living to far from you...i'm over in edenderry but my mum lives in naas. when over that way often pop in to the monread lodge for a pint. enjoy your trip!!!
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Hello. Does the price band matter (bronze, silver, gold)?

Most vocal is usually R block (silver) and Q (Bronze and not many tickets).

X block is good for banter with away fans, but often not many home fans there.

Best views are the middle and a compromise is Upper Loft which is a good view and at home end....though it can be quiet there sometimes.

Oh and are you bothered about facilities (beer, pies etc) as they vary around the ground? Actually, if you are worried about that - you are at the wrong ground!
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

welcome

Comment

Well... it's a tricky one, depending on prices etc...
              For the best view of the game with no pillars in the way, as well as a reasonable queue for the toilets, not so long to wait for a beer/food, and some decent leg-room... I'd recommend The Emirates.

But welcome, and enjoy saturday.

Comment

Welcome to the board....... you'll get good visability AND a bit easier to have a pee / buy stuff if you go to South Africa Road.... the centre seats are all gold pricing, but if you go to A block, they are still good views, but at the corner of the stadium and are Silver catagory.

Comment

Welcome aboard, by the way if you have any tips from Naas, let me know, my luck is pretty poor.

If you are coming over to get the best views, qprdad is spot on.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Welcome aboard, by the way if you have any tips from Naas, let me know, my luck is pretty poor.

If you are coming over to get the best views, qprdad is spot on.
                    Pete ur luck aint good on any course at the moment

Comment

6 of us sitting in Sa Road f block if you can handle being near a load of Meath men. Good view.Are you on the first ryanair flight to gatwick?
                      Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Originally posted by qprmeath View Post
                        6 of us sitting in sa road f block if you can handle being near a load of meath men. Good view.are you on the first ryanair flight to gatwick?
                        where in meath???? From biffo!!
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

East Meath. Gormanston to be precise. Roll on May 23rd 2010!
                          Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Edenderry man here....wheres the game being played in may????
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

That date has been fixed but no venue fixed yet. Portlaoise probably. I might not make it though, my wife is due a baby on that exact date!
                              Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Working...
                              X