Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qprjim
    replied
    to answer the original posters question, at lesat some good will come out of this bad situation

Leave a comment:

• Funky
    replied
    It's feasable the board may look to scrap the whole Sporting Director system Spurs did it recently with Harry Redknapp.

What ever happens once again in my opinion this could of been handled slightly better.

Leave a comment:

• toboboly
    replied
    They wouldn't get rid of Gianni, he's the one that tells them which great players to get.

cough>borrowdale

Leave a comment:

• QPR1234
    replied
    if they go ur gonna have countless threads about it.. so be ready moderators :P

Leave a comment:

• EYR
    replied
    David Pleat and Darren Ferguson dream ticket get your money on it,Fergies first signing Tommy Williams.

Leave a comment:

• qblockpete
    replied
    Depends on what manager they plan to bring in.

If indeed they are.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    No chance they won't get rid of both

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet pimple
    replied
    I dont want sousa to go, but if he does, the alternitive might be good for the club.

Leave a comment:

• Loneranger80
    replied
    That may be the fresh break we are looking for - but in the same breath i do not want Sousa to go!

Leave a comment:

• ScottJones
    replied
    It could be on the cards mate

Leave a comment:

• BigShark
    started a topic What If Gianni and Paulo Go?

What If Gianni and Paulo Go?

I'm not really a person who gets involved in the politics of things, but I suspect if Flavio swings the hammer, it would not surprise me if both went.

I've heard enough arguments that Paulo should be saved, so this is based on both going. We get a new appointment, who will buy the players.

How do we feel then?

If this mean't no Paulo Sousa as well.

Personally would welcome a complete change and revert to a British manager who is solely responsible for everything. I simply find Paulo Sousa's style too negative and defensive.
Working...
X