QPR Tickets expensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Tickets expensive?

Just been stung for £55 each for tickets for Englands game in Kazahhstan and I very much doubt they earn anything remotely close to what we do in West London so looks like the English are being ripped off again.

Do we have any real idea yet if the early bird is going to be extended as at the moment I have no intention renewing unless I detect a glint of feelgood factor coming from Loftus Rd and there sure aint no sign of that at the moment.

Perhaps I really should be in the pocket of Gianni then I might get a free one like Pete and Funky

Are they the Cat 1 tickets directly from the FA?

Comment

Glad I'm giving this game a swerve!

You'll be surprised how much people earn over there, Beefy. They're a rich nation.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Indeed one of the top 10 oil producers

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          Are they the Cat 1 tickets directly from the FA?

Yes mate (the only choice from the FA) and we have to collect them in Almaty

Comment

£55 for a ticket to Wembley Stadium? I'm not sure how they can justify that. I'm sure they're just trying to make up for some of the cost of building the damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              Glad I'm giving this game a swerve!

You'll be surprised how much people earn over there, Beefy. They're a rich nation.
              I was honestly expecting about £25 maximum mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Mitchell View Post
                £55 for a ticket to Wembley Stadium? I'm not sure how they can justify that. I'm sure they're just trying to make up for some of the cost of building the damn thing.
                You can get a ticket for an England game at Wembley for £24 if you are a member but the £55 I mentioned is for the game over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Mitchell View Post

Your grand daughter was well tidy. Shame she's brown bread :(
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    Your grand daughter was well tidy. Shame she's brown bread :(

She didn't have much of a chin, not like my Veronica.

Comment

Well renew time is next week Paul I'm either going platinum or I'm not renewing.
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                      X