Getting sick of this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting sick of this.....

I could not give a f**k anymore if he thinks he saved the club.

WE F**king saved it before by putting our money in our pockets into buckets ffs.

Who the f**k does he think he is??? He is two bob, he was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he has made himself what he is today, and to be frank i would rather be skint and have peoples respect than be rich and just have people scared.

THIS IS OUR CLUB, OUR TEAM, i could not give a f**k if he does not want '£20 fans giving their input', let the c**t walk away, we may get relegated, go into admin etc etc, but at least we will have our club back again, i am rapidly running out of patience for this, we should demonstrate against the w**ker if Paulo goes, THIS CLOWN IS IN IT FOR MONEY HE DOES NOT GIVE a f**k about anything other than himself and his rich chums / hangers on.

I am a very relaxed non violent person but i would love to NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE PLEASE

GO FLAV, we may not be rich or get in the premier but at least i would not feel this way about my club.

the trouble is if we were skint the likes of paulo sousa, dowie etc wouldn't have touched us with a barge pole,

Comment

No thats right but what the hell is the point when they all get the tin tack?

We may as well employ the Wombles.

Comment

f..k off flavio leave our club alone

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
          the trouble is if we were skint the likes of paulo sousa, dowie etc wouldn't have touched us with a barge pole,

And who the **** is gonna touch us now mate?

Oh yeah, Trappatoni, Erikkson, Alf Ramsey etc etc

Sorry if my answers are aggressive wewill, they are not directed at you mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Q.P.AARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH View Post
            And who the **** is gonna touch us now mate?

Oh yeah, Trappatoni, Erikkson, Alf Ramsey etc etc

Sorry if my answers are aggressive wewill, they are not directed at you mate.
            Mate, if Flav offers enough money, he could get anyone.

Who wouldn't want to come to QPR on a lucrative 2-3 year deal, get sacked after 5 months and walk away with a nice payout?
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Benny, unfortunately mate you are 100% right.

But it is not Flav's money though, we have to pay it back. Q.P.R that is.

Comment

what benny says, the reason we persevered with so many previous managers was probabley because 1) we couldn't afford to pay them off and 2) no when else would want the job, all the managers applying for the QPR job now, know if they fail they'll end up with a huge pay off

Comment

Working...
                X