No announcement yet.

Did booing and Atmosphere Play A Part?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did booing and Atmosphere Play A Part?

I hear all the support for Sousa and we all know the vote was in favour, so why when you try and start a chant for Sousa does it not get sang at home?

When you have invested money into the club and we boo the players would not that give off a bad vibe more than any messageboard backing or criticism?

I make the point, because the atmosphere at HQ has been terrible and I'd imagine that is the point where it is easy for Flavio to gage opinion, not from forums
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

all down to money pete, we arent getting value for money so are entitled to moan. QPR are a bit like a faulty product at the moment.

Comment

I don't boo as its not in my personality but I don't go against fans booing. Why can't fans express an opinion? The players need to know that pathetic performances are not acceptable and they get rewarded when they play well. Players like Sir Les ferdinand are worshipped and rightly so because he kept rangers in the premiership because he was like a goal start. Players at QPR need to start earning there wage not just turn up on match day. Well result are going badly then the manager does have to take responsibilty. I do think he has been unlucky with our best players out. Paladini has to much say on who to sign. I don't want him sacked as he did help bring in the owners but his job title and responsbiltys need to change. We have to many incharge and thats our main problem.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I hear all the support for Sousa and we all know the vote was in favour, so why when you try and start a chant for Sousa does it not get sang at home?

When you have invested money into the club and we boo the players would not that give off a bad vibe more than any messageboard backing or criticism?

I make the point, because the atmosphere at HQ has been terrible and I'd imagine that is the point where it is easy for Flavio to gage opinion, not from forums
        Possibly because people know you've been slagging off Sousa for weeks and that makes you a bit of a hypocrite.

Briatore himself has said that he isn't going to be told what to do by someone paying £20 for a ticket, so please don't try to sell more propaganda to us suggesting that Briatore is getting rid of Sousa because he's listening to the fans.

If Briatore is interested in finding out why the atmosphere is terrible, why doesn't he simply come out of the C-Club and ask us?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's barnet View Post
          Possibly because people know you've been slagging off Sousa for weeks and that makes you a bit of a hypocrite.

Briatore himself has said that he isn't going to be told what to do by someone paying £20 for a ticket, so please don't try to sell more propaganda to us suggesting that Briatore is getting rid of Sousa because he's listening to the fans.

If Briatore is interested in finding out why the atmosphere is terrible, why doesn't he simply come out of the C-Club and ask us?
          What he said.
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Has low season ticket sales played a part?

Comment

I think the splitting up of groups within the ground due to the stupid gold/silver/bronze banding hasn't helped.
              One chant that's gone is the "We're the q/p/r block..." followed by "we are QPR" one -- is this becuase the singers from P block have had to move?
              And the Lower Loft has gone REALLY quiet this season -- you could at least get the songs spreading across it in past seasons, now it's more like a kid's after-school club in there.
              THE BIT BEHIND THE GOAL SHOULD BE YOUR SINGERS' BIT --- SO THE SOUND CAN TRAVEL ACROSS THE PITCH UNINTERRUPTED!
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Strangely enough we had a bit of atmosphere after the winning goals were scored against Wolves,Brum,Preston,Swansea and Bristol City.

Comment

I would never boo myself, but I can see why some people would want to. For want of a better description this season has been frustrating for me.

Comment

Rise in st's started off the bad feeling, got worse after they tried to con fans regarding walk-up prices, long before sousa come here, so please dont try to put the blame on sousa alone.

Its the farking board.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

I think you are spot on here.
                      Be nice to Minty

Comment

At the end of the day its Flavio and Gianni that are making our fans boo and making the atmosphere so poor! They are the ones buying the crap players like di carmine and mahon and they are the ones that have put ticket prices up. With price hikes come expectation and to be frank every fan expected a bit more from the season than we have got. Paulo Sousa cannot be held accountable for how poor rangers have been this season. He isnt allowed to do anything his own way at all and lets face it with 2 games every week he dosnt exactally get the time he needs to implment his ideas across. He needs to be given a pre-season to prepare and also bring in the players he wants to bring in. If he fails after that then everyone can get on his back and want him out but at the end of the day they ARNT his players, hes never been allowed to bring in his own players, he hasnt even been here a full season 4 god sake and theres talk of him getting the chop!

Lets face it any manager that comes in is still gonna have to work with the players we have, be a yes man and let someone else sign the players coming in to the club. Yes they saved us but Flavio and Gianni need to stay out of the footballing side of things before this club goes down the swaney yet again.

RANT OVER!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Spot on Wozzawears21

Comment

The fans have nothing to sing about. We all love our club, and are very passionate about QPR - and so when we are treated unfairly in numerous ways, forced to pay ridiculous prices and then watch very poor performances week in week out - people will moan, and why not. If we pay a lot of money - we expect the end product. If i was spending 300 quid, then maybe we wouldnt moan so much!

As ive said before - if you pay £30,000 for a BMW - youd be happy with your car and expect a good product. If you pay £1000 and get a second hand fiesta - you know you may get a pretty poor car. If imy paying £600, i expect more than all these nil nil drawers, poor performances and watching certain players who are clearly not up to this level

Comment

WHY DO SO MANY REVERE OR THINK QPR IS BETTER THAN THE "KOP"?
                              when the loft was terrace, one side sang- usually near middle
                              the paddock near away end was for the "lads"...loftus rd is not top of many fans lists for atmosphere...cos we are traditionally a familyclub...

when we win, yes the place can get rocking...oldham was a one off..a final really...

Comment

Working...
                              X