They saved our club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They saved our club

is it just me that is getting sick of hearing this?

in five years time (if they are still here) will we still be hearing this phrase?
    Last edited by Sam-QPR; 08-04-2009, 10:11 AM.

nope, in 5 years time.

You be moaing that we have a solid foundation in the premiership and that you preferred scraping out for relegation and fighting off adminstration back in the good old days.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It should be enough that he saved our club and that every rangers fan owes and awfull lot to him for doing so. But dont bring in a manager with an excellent pedigree and is capabile of taking us up and then try to manage the team and undermine him at every oppertunity! Im sick and tired of Flavio making this club a laughing stock and just wish he could find someone that has a passion about football to buy us. Not a money grabing c**t that tries to swindle as many pennys out of the loyal supporters as possible!

RANT OVER!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        nope, in 5 years time.

You be moaing that we have a solid foundation in the premiership and that you preferred scraping out for relegation and fighting off adminstration back in the good old days.
        have never said that

the only thing i moan about is you and your propaganda but we have already been there

Comment

"Our club" more like "Flavio's club!" :anger:,his Badge,his kits,his players,his mascot,only serious money thats been spent at our ground has been on his area! saviour more like DICTATOR!
          http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Jesus saved everyone, don't see him ripping the a r s e out of us though.

Comment

The club wasn't saved for us, make no mistake.
              It's becoming a laughable rich man's folly.
              Family club?
              Do me a favour.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Maybe instigate a 1-week ban on anyone who uses this phrase from now on?
                Just a thought...
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  Maybe instigate a 1-week ban on anyone who uses this phrase from now on?
                  Just a thought...
                  thats what i call moderating

Comment

would we been having this or any sort of debate about the club and it's future had they NOT got involved??

it's amazing how people think simply going each week gives them a right to spout hateful, ignorant and often bilious personal abuse towards the people who put their money (or others) where there mouth is and stepped in

bad mouthing the owners/ board when you've done little or f' all yourself to save the club?....too easy and strictly for the hard of thinking
                    I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Originally posted by spank the monkey View Post
                      would we been having this or any sort of debate about the club and it's future had they NOT got involved??

it's amazing how people think simply going each week gives them a right to spout hateful, ignorant and often bilious personal abuse towards the people who put their money (or others) where there mouth is and stepped in

bad mouthing the owners/ board when you've done little or f' all yourself to save the club?....too easy and strictly for the hard of thinking
                      Great post
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

They saved our club

Ditto and Amen.

Comment

When ever I hear the phrase 'They saved our club' my first thought is always saved it for who.

Certainly not those who will be priced out.

The club would have survived in some guise, what they have done is given us a chance of playing top flight football again.

Comment

They saved our club

Mmmmm, maybe I'll change my signature, this sounds really catchy.....nurse, nurse, call the mods :bad_smile:
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I totally agree.....Although the rise in season tickets has been a disappointment there is no way we should be complaining. I honestly feel that before the takeover we were literally days away from administration and ultimately going into liquidation......I genuinely feel we would not have a club to support if it wasn't for Flavio/Bernie and the Mittals.
                              Even if we had survived up until now do you really think that anyone in their right mind, in this current climate would touch us????

Southampton is a very good example of what I believe would have happened to our own club. We struggled for so long a couple of years a go, to find a buyer when the economy wasn't as bad, so what makes you think we would get one now???? We'd have no chance!!! If it wasn't for the takeover we would be a league 1 side and more than likely out of existence.

If anything maybe having found backers so rich this has back fired slightly. With everyone aware of the owners wealth the expectation levels are higher and fans have become unnecessarily impatient. This is where the negativity kicks in....Which is exactly what is being experienced at Loftus Road at the present time.

Comment

Working...
                              X