to all of you moaners, dont like it? tough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all of you moaners, dont like it? tough

I have heard so many things about GP, FB, BE, etc etc.

To be honest it is all very boring.

Lets put it this way for those who are moaning about ‘agendas’, ‘projects’ ‘spin’, with out there money (however tight people think the owners are) we would be fighting it out with Luton, Bournemouth, Grimsby FACT. Maybe if things were different it would be us whose big day out would be the Paint Trophy Final.

Those of you who are moaning; would you buy say a Skoda and kit it out with a Ferrari engine etc? NO.

So why expect them to buy QPR and then expect them to buy big? We need to start with a base and build up.

Why do you think these business men will waste their OWN HARD EARNT MONEY just because we fans say so? Get real not going to happen.

Im sorry but I didn’t see you putting your hard earned money into saving this club?

And before anyone says it no I am not pro or anti the board but one thing is for certain without them we may not have a club.

Just makes me laugh that a lot of us fans claim to hate Chelsea and the way they have been run recently, but deep down a lot of us fans want QPR to be run like this.

Partly agree.

All this frustration is born out by the fact we are not top 6. Everyone from IS GETTING BLAMED right down to the milk man.

We crave success, yet no-one will admit it. Going up now, we wouldn't be saying a word.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

This isn't about buying big -- it's about buying essentials -- like strikers.
      Near enough everybody has been saying the same since the start of the season -- we need strikers!
      Even Luton, Bournemouth, Grimsby have enough strikers for their manager to play 4-4-2 and have a choice of who is upfront -- we don't!
      All we actually have match-fit is SDC and Balanta (Vine is not match fit, so doesn't come into that equation -- probably not till next season).
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Did they did they say there will be a better match day experience, better players etc etc or did they say "We need to start with a base and build up"

No they built the expectation that they wanted to get promoted THIS SEASON or in the play offs at least THIS SEASON and is why there is talk of the 3rd manager THIS SEASON being sacked for not getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
          This isn't about buying big -- it's about buying essentials -- like strikers.
          Near enough everybody has been saying the same since the start of the season -- we need strikers!
          Even Luton, Bournemouth, Grimsby have enough strikers for their manager to play 4-4-2 and have a choice of who is upfront -- we don't!
          All we actually have match-fit is SDC and Balanta (Vine is not match fit, so doesn't come into that equation -- probably not till next season).
          (btw -- am I the only one happy that we'll finish higher than we have for yonks, and haven't had to look over our shoulders this season, wondering if we'll avoid the drop? To me, this season is progress!)
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Partly agree.

All this frustration is born out by the fact we are not top 6. Everyone from IS GETTING BLAMED right down to the milk man.

We crave success, yet no-one will admit it. Going up now, we wouldn't be saying a word.
            But is that why where not going up though Pete?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              Did they did they say there will be a better match day experience, better players etc etc or did they say "We need to start with a base and build up"

No they built the expectation that they wanted to get promoted THIS SEASON or in the play offs at least THIS SEASON and is why there is talk of the 3rd manager THIS SEASON being sacked for not getting there.
              Routledge, Cerny, Ramage, Cook, Helguson, Miller, Connolly,

These players ARE better than what we had last year.

Matchday experience – they have painted the stadium ;D

Comment

Pete, when you say you partly agree, what dont you agree with?

Comment

Kingsley, you talk about the owners not wasting their hard earned money, but don't you think they have done just that. Spending money on the corporate side, with over priced boxes, a fancy restaurant, and posh seats that nobody uses. Not to mention the hiring and sacking of Dowie, and now all this talk of sacking Sousa. This money would have been better spent on the playing staff.

Comment

Originally posted by kingsleyloftus View Post

Why do you think these business men will waste their OWN HARD EARNT MONEY just because we fans say so? Get real not going to happen.

Im sorry but I didn’t see you putting your hard earned money into saving this club?

If you really believe that these guys are exposing ANY of their personal fortune to QPR FC, you are sadly deluded. Who paid for the C-Club/W12 upgrades? Who paid for the lick of silver paint awarded to the proletariat? Look at your season ticket prices, look at the sponsorship deals, look at who now exactly owns the ground and the millstone of debt surrounding it.:anger:

Comment

"Im sorry but I didn’t see you putting your hard earned money into saving this club?"

So you don't bother going to matches then? You don't buy the kits, you don't do anything apart from be an armchair fan then get up on your high horse. TBH I think that your comment is boring, naive and patently *****ic. Still we will agree to disagree eh. I will let you know how we get on at the next match as you will have to wait for two minutes on "the Championship" otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by toboboly View Post
                        "Im sorry but I didn’t see you putting your hard earned money into saving this club?"

So you don't bother going to matches then? You don't buy the kits, you don't do anything apart from be an armchair fan then get up on your high horse. TBH I think that your comment is boring, naive and patently *****ic. Still we will agree to disagree eh. I will let you know how we get on at the next match as you will have to wait for two minutes on "the Championship" otherwise.
                        toboboly, i have a ST and have only missed 3 away games this season, Ipswich, Donny and Derby. you sound a rather silly now dont you, considering you dont know me? tool.

Comment

I don't sound silly at all. I don't know you and I think my life is obviously far richer because of that. You make a judgement on what people class as their "hard earned" money without engaging your brain and realising that for many (especially in the current climate) that it is FAR less than a multi-millionaire.

How about all the people who put money into buckets that were passed round the ground? Did they not put their "hard earned" into saving the club? Your argument fails to make a valid point, you fail to understand or empathise with anyone else, in my view your comments are morally repugnant and it is in fact you that looks "the tool" as you so eloquently put it.

Still you will have less people to argue with next year so just have a little patience.

Comment

Kingsley, everyone who goes puts their hard earned money into the club, we may not have the finances that the board do, but we all do our bit, just like fans from every other club, it's just at this club we feel we are being asked to pay too much for what we are getting. As a ST holder you will know that there are between 4000-5000 empty seats at home games, so what do the board do ?, they want to put the prices up. they are not in touch with the everyday fan.
                            Last edited by rangersroar; 08-04-2009, 10:38 AM.

Comment

I dont think the board need to buy big, nor guarantee promotion.

But a little courtesy to the fans is all i ask for.

Respect works both ways.

Comment

Working...
                              X