No announcement yet.

Rory fallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erm....in the minority here but, I actually, y'know, RATE Rory Fallon...

(goes off to hide behind rock!)

Comment

It would have been a deflating signing regardless of who wanted him. Nobody was saying Gianni only signs crap players and at the same time nobody was saying Sousa has some kind of super eye for talent.

You say it's hardly 1 way traffic with DFE being banned too Pete. He was banned because unlike the rest of us on here, whether they be pro or anti Sousa, arent complete retards who feel the need to create a new topic repeating themselves over and over again despite being told how wrong they are.

I see in his absense however you've taken up the role of creating repetitive threads though..
      Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

So people are whinging about Di Carmine on Ice playing the lone roll,yet the manager has identified someone who he feels would be ideal for that position(and relatively cheap)but is overuled.Who's fault is it now ??

Comment

No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            So people are whinging about Di Carmine on Ice playing the lone roll,yet the manager has identified someone who he feels would be ideal for that position(and relatively cheap)but is overuled.Who's fault is it now ??
            Very good point.

Comment

Working...
            X