Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rory fallon

Simple questiion really.

When Fans thought it was potentially a Gianni buy, what did you all say?

Now its known Paulo Sousa wanted him, how do you feel?

And I get accused of agendas.

I WILL DELETE POSTS ON THIS THREAD, IF YOU GET PERSONAL.

Just an answer to the question would be good?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Oh dear

Comment

Lol Ditto.

I thought it was an average signing when i heard that Gianni was behind it.Now i now that PS was behind it, i still think it was/would have been an average signing.If Alex Ferguson took him to Man Utd - i would think it would have been a dreadful signing.

If im being honest.....i didnt know who was behind it till i just read this thread....I thought he was a Jockey ??

Comment

Would have been an awful signing IMO.

If we really are looking to go up we can't be signing players with his track record.

Comment

'I thought he was a Jockey ??'

Comment

I was expecting many more to respond to this thread.

Wonder why it's quite in here?

Comment

the guy would have done us a job but would certainly not have ripped up any trees.....

Comment

Still wouldn't want him.
                But better than HH, as already said.
                Who knows why Sousa would want him?
                Must have seen something that I never have!

P.S. Just because I want Sousa to be given a longer chance, doesn't mean to say I agree with everything he thinks -- same as I was behind Ollie, and disagreed with him on a few things.
                It's called independent thought.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I know you'll say you are just defending previous positions etc. But you do stir the pot by point scoring attempts all the time Pete.

I know who you are defending and who you are attacking, but sometimes, letting facts speak for themselves and zipping-it says a lot more than continually posting them.

Less IS more.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    Still wouldn't want him.
                    But better than HH, as already said.
                    Who knows why Sousa would want him?
                    Must have seen something that I never have!

P.S. Just because I want Sousa to be given a longer chance, doesn't mean to say I agree with everything he thinks -- same as I was behind Ollie, and disagreed with him on a few things.
                    It's called independent thought.
                    Well said, always good not to take everything you are told as gospel.
                    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Yeah i admit i did think it was Paladini's target and at the time thought it was a bad choice. Now i know it was Sousa's choice i still think it was a bad choice. But the question here Pete is did the board go for Fallon after Sousa pointed him out? Did they back him ? I bet i know the answer to that question.

Comment

A huge step backwards.

Comment

Just because people choose to back Sousa doesnt mean they agree with every little thing he does.

Dont accuse people of starting up pointless threads on the same thing when you do it yourself to.

Comment

Fallon? Mmmm, he isn't a prolific player and is uninspiring...

To be honest i'm still waiting for the board to splash out and buy the good players!

Comment

BIg, BIg NO Thankyou! Dont care who links us with him!

Comment

Working...
                              X