Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various

Just a few points, as I'm bored!!

Central defence - with no Lynch or Neds, I wonder whether Holloway will give Perch a chance, or will it be Baptise and Robbo? Sheffield Wednesday have been scoring a few goals of late so that pairing worries the life out of me! Wouldn't surprise me if we go back to a back 5 to shore things up!

Holloway and his motivational speeches - I'm glad he has admitted they have no impact. I'm 51 years old and I cringe every time he speaks - God knows what a 19 or 20 year old would think?!

Smith - he gets a lot of abuse but he is so important to us. We have no one else who can hold the ball up. Sylla is too lightweight

Robbo/Neds - hope they both sign new contracts but looks unlikely. Hope we have some defenders lined up

Defensive record - only 3 championship teams have conceded less than us and whilst we have had injuries, man for man we have some decent defenders. Smithies is supposed to be amongst the best in the league. We simply must get a good defensive coach in

Washington - dropped or did he have the mystery virus or does nobody care!!

Next season - we clearly need to strengthen so the odd big defeat is a massive wake up call and hopefully makes the board realise that we need additions

FFP - what are the next steps and or timelines. It's hanging over us

Tony - I don't mind the bloke to be honest but he only tweets when we win and goes AWOL when we lose. You can't have it both ways Tony

Last 3 home games - the club should do everything they can to fill the stadium via local schools, cheap tickets etc - otherwise we will barely get 12000

Relegation- come on, who is secretly looking at everyone's remaining fixtures and thinking if we lose every game could we go down. I personally am scarred after last seasons debacle and with no central defenders concerned about picking up many more points

Young players - I hope we are in talks with them and using Josh Bowler as an example as to not rushing to get to 'big' club

Told you I was bored, comments and views gratefully received

Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Just a few points, as I'm bored!!

Central defence - with no Lynch or Neds, I wonder whether Holloway will give Perch a chance, or will it be Baptise and Robbo? Sheffield Wednesday have been scoring a few goals of late so that pairing worries the life out of me! Wouldn't surprise me if we go back to a back 5 to shore things up!

Holloway and his motivational speeches - I'm glad he has admitted they have no impact. I'm 51 years old and I cringe every time he speaks - God knows what a 19 or 20 year old would think?!

Smith - he gets a lot of abuse but he is so important to us. We have no one else who can hold the ball up. Sylla is too lightweight

Robbo/Neds - hope they both sign new contracts but looks unlikely. Hope we have some defenders lined up

Defensive record - only 3 championship teams have conceded less than us and whilst we have had injuries, man for man we have some decent defenders. Smithies is supposed to be amongst the best in the league. We simply must get a good defensive coach in

Next season - we clearly need to strengthen so the odd big defeat is a massive wake up call and hopefully makes the board realise that we need additions

FFP - what are the next steps and or timelines. It's hanging over us

Tony - I don't mind the bloke to be honest but he only tweets when we win and goes AWOL when we lose. You can't have it both ways Tony

Last 3 home games - the club should do everything they can to fill the stadium via local schools, cheap tickets etc - otherwise we will barely get 12000

Relegation- come on, who is secretly looking at everyone's remaining fixtures and thinking if we lose every game could we go down. I personally am scarred after last seasons debacle and with no central defenders concerned about picking up many more points

Young players - I hope we are in talks with them and using Josh Bowler as an example as to not rushing to get to 'big' club

Told you I was bored, comments and views gratefully received
    Sure I read a few tweets from TF after yesterday’s defeat, even saying Olly got it wrong and has put his hands up to it. At the moment I think he needs to be given this chance, as he clearly feels we are building something for the future. Will see where we are after next season, another like this one and fan base will start to turn but I think the majority see what TF wants now and will give him the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Sure I read a few tweets from TF after yesterday’s defeat, even saying Olly got it wrong and has put his hands up to it. At the moment I think he needs to be given this chance, as he clearly feels we are building something for the future. Will see where we are after next season, another like this one and fan base will start to turn but I think the majority see what TF wants now and will give him the time.
      Ha fanbase will start to turn, on here it turns after the managers first 2 games and continues after every game regardless of result lol
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        Would rather the virus up front instead of washington. probably get more goals than him too.

#signthevirusup
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We need to pinpoint the defence for the fact we have conceded more goals than most in this league. We all know we have the best goalkeeper in the league and yes some here think we have one of the best centre halves in nedum. Lynch is a player some will blame but surely the reality is that nedum does have one brilliant game every 6 games
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            We need to pinpoint the defence for the fact we have conceded more goals than most in this league. We all know we have the best goalkeeper in the league and yes some here think we have one of the best centre halves in nedum. Lynch is a player some will blame but surely the reality is that nedum does have one brilliant game every 6 games
            we need a defensive coach mate.

that will be the most important signing of the summer imo.

wonder if we are waiting for Clint to finish up at the end of the season.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

I agree with this but in terms of Ned he is 31 years old and has probably been over coached over the years. Going anyway so not really a debate so good for both partys

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Ha fanbase will start to turn, on here it turns after the managers first 2 games and continues after every game regardless of result lol
                Nope I turned as soon as he was even suggested, it was pathetic appointment as it’s proving

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Nope I turned as soon as he was even suggested, it was pathetic appointment as it’s proving
                  West you turned when he slated the fans for leaving early. You took it really badly, much worse than most and that will never be repaired in your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Weren't many on here speculating that Ramsey had taken over that role which had lead to our turnaround and spell of good results?
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

No as said above I never wanted him back in the first place and said so. His outburst against Brentford was disrespectful and uncalled for was just a another nail in a coffin which already had numerous ones

His management of his return game against Norwich when we played over 90mins against ten men confirmed everything I feared and already knew about him.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Well yeah yeah proving dead right with all the rubbish football we are now playing along with useless youth settup and a manager who doesnt play the youngsters etc, yeah well proved as we was superb before
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Well yeah yeah proving dead right with all the rubbish football we are now playing along with useless youth settup and a manager who doesnt play the youngsters etc, yeah well proved as we was superb before
                          Yep, handful of good games proves what an amazing manager your idiot hero is. What about the other 90% of his reign?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            Yep, handful of good games proves what an amazing manager your idiot hero is. What about the other 90% of his reign?
                            Fox we've spent zero money, I am delighted with the league table. Wolves are top of the league with spending 35m on 2 players, surely that pretty much sums up modern day football

Comment

Mate I’ve not mentioned youngsters think it’s great they are in and around it so we’re on same page with that. We will never agree on the football though as your impressed with it while I genuinely think what we play is rubbish football in all honesty, the worst football I have watched following the team (again my personal opinion) we get glimpses of what we could do like norwich or villa, but in the main it is s hite ala what was served up yesterday.

Way more examples of Hull efforts then Norwich that is a fact

Comment

Working...
                              X