Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olly please do the decent thing and resign !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Burton is a massive game for Ollie.
    Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 06-01-2018, 06:57 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      mini league 6 pointer.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Unfortunately this will not happen and the idiot in charge will allow our club to just fade away. How anyone has any faith in our chairman to get anything right is beyond. We are a circus and it is better than Gerry Smarts ever could be!
        I am beginning to think this not so wide of the mark

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          Burton is a massive game for Ollie.
          Massive game for the club fu ck holloway

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Unfortunately this will not happen and the idiot in charge will allow our club to just fade away. How anyone has any faith in our chairman to get anything right is beyond. We are a circus and it is better than Gerry Smarts ever could be!
            Gerry or Billy ?
            You Rsssssss

            Comment


            • #21
              If we had lost last week with today’s result he would have been gone in my opinion

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                Gerry or Billy ?
                Hi its Billy how you doing

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  If we had lost last week with today’s result he would have been gone in my opinion
                  Im not so sure beginning to think he is bulletproof.

                  Maybe he has something on Big Tony or Evil Les

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    That was a strong enough side to have done far better wing backs or not ! We need a forward or two in by Tues morning !
                    Board stop taking the plss

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      That was a strong enough side to have done far better wing backs or not ! We need a forward or two in by Tues morning !
                      Board stop taking the plss
                      No youre wrong doggs, change formation and our goal shy forwards and midfielders will be filling there boots!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        That was a strong enough side to have done far better wing backs or not ! We need a forward or two in by Tues morning !
                        Board stop taking the plss
                        Exactly! Need at least 2 forwards who can actually score!
                        @gatorTFC

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          No youre wrong doggs, change formation and our goal shy forwards and midfielders will be filling there boots!
                          Create proper opportunities and they might

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            If we had lost last week with today’s result he would have been gone in my opinion
                            I reckon you're right there.

                            Lose at Burton and hopefully we'll all get our wish.

                            Trouble is fortunate results like Cardiff (rode our luck and it probably should have been a draw) keep prolonging the inevitable by giving TF a glimmer of hope that Ollie will come good. Despite all the factual evidence like win ratio, points per game, clean sheets, goals per game, amount of defeats etc proving he simply isn't up to it.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by rodman View Post
                              I reckon you're right there.

                              Lose at Burton and hopefully we'll all get our wish.

                              Trouble is fortunate results like Cardiff (rode our luck and it probably should have been a draw) keep prolonging the inevitable by giving TF a glimmer of hope that Ollie will come good. Despite all the factual evidence like win ratio, points per game, clean sheets, goals per game, amount of defeats etc proving he simply isn't up to it.
                              Maybe he saw something he should nt have like TF
                              shagging his secretary

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Fernandes is not capable of deciding whether he wants to shag his secretary!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X