What a bugger....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a bugger....

When ive/youve just realised qpr arent playing this weekend and its england ffs! there was a time when used to love it when england was playing but they just make weekends boring now footballing wise that game last night was awful and glad i only saw the second half, worse performance ive seen in years, & to think we qualified for the world cup, never known us to qualify under such damp squid circumstances tbh.

Anyway ollie will get us firing next week (that bit was for furtive
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Have to say I agree with most of that. Not sure about last bit though! Thought for a minute you said Ollie getting fired next week!

Comment

england are a proper waste of time now, 0 effort and 0 passion from a bunch of players who act like they're just working overtime. gotten to the stage now were i barely even watch england now

Comment

don't know why they don't take games around the country the top shelf was empty last night , must admit i kept flicking thru the channels it was so boring

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          don't know why they don't take games around the country the top shelf was empty last night , must admit i kept flicking thru the channels it was so boring
          Have you not heard of internet ####?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Have you not heard of internet ####?
            you've lost me

Comment

you've lost me
              Rhymes with horn but obviously a banned word on here!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                Rhymes with horn but obviously a banned word on here!
                ok
                Last edited by 72bus; 06-10-2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

ok
                  You mentioned top shelf...thats where they generally keep the p0rn. Furtive joked about it. I think that's it.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    england are a proper waste of time now, 0 effort and 0 passion from a bunch of players who act like they're just working overtime. gotten to the stage now were i barely even watch england now
                    I agree corbs but last night they almost seem to think they only needed to turn up, acting like there that good they dont need to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      You mentioned top shelf...thats where they generally keep the p0rn. Furtive joked about it. I think that's it.
                      Haha ffs i didnt get it til you said ginge lol, not a bad one from furtive the evasive

Comment

England stink every tournament out and now the qualifiers too as last night was absolutely dreadful in every way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          England stink every tournament out and now the qualifiers too as last night was absolutely dreadful in every way possible.
                          What do any of us expect given Southgate is the England manager? No PL side would give him a job and I’m pretty sure he’d struggle to get a manager role at any Championship club. He’s League 1 at best (if that). So completely and utterly out of his depth it’s unreal but paid £3m a year plus the £250k bonus he picked up this week. Must make him one of the highest paid national team coaches in world football. WTF?????

Comment

3 million a year with a 250k bonus you could not make it up. Gave up watching England a long time ago. Can anyone remember them going to a tournament with such low expectation and with so little interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                              What do any of us expect given Southgate is the England manager? No PL side would give him a job and I’m pretty sure he’d struggle to get a manager role at any Championship club. He’s League 1 at best (if that). So completely and utterly out of his depth it’s unreal but paid £3m a year plus the £250k bonus he picked up this week. Must make him one of the highest paid national team coaches in world football. WTF?????
                              Crazy salary for a man with Southgate's CV. Also agree that he is never good enough for the job. But being England manager these days is all about PR and dancing to the FA's tune, it's really not got too much to do with ability anymore. The fact Roy Hodgson stayed in the role for as long as he did is proof of that. He was never good enough either, but he did do exactly what he was told and was never in the press for the wrong reasons.

Disagree that Southgate is a League 1 Manager though. Didn't do brilliantly with Middlesborough, but that was a decade ago. He's a very intelligent man, and I'm sure he's learned a lot in his years in the England set up. He did very well with the U21 side. I'd have him over Ollie in a heartbeat!

Comment

Working...
                              X