I must Be MAD !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must Be MAD !!

Or is it just me that other love just to dig out and argue with?

if you are happy, then please leave me alone and go in your droves and watch the team play. I'm not happy, but if you all are then I am really okay with that too.

Lets make this ground afortress and get behind the manager. if you spent the same time defending him as you do singing his name at the ground, maybe we would have a positive atmosphere.

If you want him to be in charge (I'm okay with that too) get behind the fella. I don't want to hear things like at home to Ipswich very loud on sky, You don't know what your doing chants"!!

For christ sake if you believe in him, don;t tell me. Vocally let him know on a Saturday.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Or is it just me that other love just to dig out and argue with?

if you are happy, then please leave me alone and go in your droves and watch the team play. I'm not happy, but if you all are then I am really okay with that too.

Lets make this ground afortress and get behind the manager. if you spent the same time defending him as you do singing his name at the ground, maybe we would have a positive atmosphere.

If you want him to be in charge (I'm okay with that too) get behind the fella. I don't want to hear things like at home to Ipswich very loud on sky, You don't know what your doing chants"!!

For christ sake if you believe in him, don;t tell me. Vocally let him know on a Saturday.

I entirerly agree with you, we seem to have around 80% posters backing sousa, yet hardly anyone voices support for him at any matches, i find that very strange.....i would love to support him vocally, and we should show Briatorie how most of us feel.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Can't argue with that - some people pick and pick at it like a scab and in calling for Sousa to stay all the time are undermining him. That's why I tried to say in another thread LET US MOVE ON.
      Now who is this player from Sheff Wed?

Comment

Looking at the title of the thread I thought you had finally decided to agree with the majority on here....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Your heading for a breakdown pete lol
          WE ARE QPR

Comment

Pete stop starting threads about sousa and people will stop responding to them.

Pretty easy solution.

However if you choose to continue to have an opinion in public about a subject, and others disagree then you can expect to get responses. isnt that how it is meant to work?
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Exactly - if you know a thread is gonna start a debate, but don't want one, err...don't start the thread?
              I suppose you have learnt your lesson now though - 1867 new threads about why Sousa is crap, later.

Comment

Sheffield Wenesday calls for a mexican wave

Comment

Working...
                X