Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely fantastic

To a man.

Brilliant performance, tactics and fitness looks unreal.

Well done JFH & team.

On we go.

Oh and GREENO!

Brilliant, really was

Comment

I went from lukewarm to very excited about this season in one game. Slot in Ngbakoto on the right wing and we're off to the races. I'd like to see Cousins start over Henry but Henry had an excellent showing today to his credit.

Polter's skill and instincts are starting to catch up to his athleticism and work ethic, and that makes me very excited about him. He benefits from good wing play, so as Shodipo grows and Ngbakoto starts he'll get even better.

Comment

Impressive

Without getting carried away over the 1st game of the season, that performance was very good. Complete difference to last season Charlton away.
        Workmanlike in all areas of the pitch. Luongo mom for me. Polter looks bigger and better.
        Defence (apart from one slip where Antonson was left was solid as. Smithies
        Saved the last comment for someone who gets hammered regurly by R's fans. Karl Henry was superb, calm & collected, just the sort of experienced man we need in there.
        Team reminded me of the young Venables squad he put together here, back in the early 80's

Comment

I thought Caulker was quality. On that showing we must keep him.

Comment

Great start and getting a win in your first game can be massive for a season and seeing yourselves near the top end of the table from the off and wanting to build from that.

Really looking forward to JFH's first full season and it seems the players have bought into his style and we are fit, focused and playing as a team, which is fantastic.

Comment

Completely agree Dave
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Bloody fantastic. What a start COYRS

Comment

Not been overly impressed with Luongo so far, but thought him and Karl Henry were quality today. They all played well but those 2 stood out.

Comment

Well played good performance let's hope it continues.

Comment

Impressed with the team today also,it was nice that we weren't the team with Greeno flapping at the crosses!
                      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        To a man.

Brilliant performance, tactics and fitness looks unreal.

Well done JFH & team.

On we go.

Oh and GREENO!
                        Brilliant performance, all quality. One slight negative I didn't think Gladwin was fit and made a few mistakes.

Delighted and going to get pissed now.

Comment

Fantastic performance and made it look so easy without changing into top gear! Definately followed that performance on from watford, a win away to cardiff would do our confidence the world of good!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I sighed when I saw Kelvin was playing. Wrongly. Again. My motm when there were many candidates for motm.

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                              Impressed with the team today also,it was nice that we weren't the team with Greeno flapping at the crosses!
                              He doesn't like that end does he?

Comment

Working...
                              X