Who's in charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's in charge

Of transfers!!!! Needs shooting. The balance of buying is shocking. We have struggled for years scoring but now one week before ko hasn't been addressed one bit. The suite owners go from one extreme to the other no balance at all. They go from over spending which I hated by the way to conference budget? Where's the balance we can still compete but they choose not to is a joke. I'm allowed a rant there's so many players out there within this shite budget we have to adress attacking options but they choose not to.... so we are stuck with one paced shite football with not one winger in site apart from unproven 18 year old albeit shows promise. Look at squad it's not good enough over a 46 game season at all.

Ingram good
    Smithies good

Perch not good enough
    Onuoha right back really!!!! Not good there
    Caulker is he staying or going or in pub
    Lynch good won't get game because of caulker pointless
    Hall good
    Bidwell good
    Robinson never fit!!!!!!!
    Kpekawa not ready
    Furlong won't be given chance

Doughty what does he offer really?
    Petrasso not good enough
    Shodipo shows promise
    Henry offers nothing apart from runs alot
    Borysiuk injured!!!! Not creative
    Cousins good but not creative 2 goals last year
    Luongo good but NO goals last year
    Khayati good feet toooooo slow won't be given chance

Washington good player can't score for toffee
    Polter Good ten goals max!!!
    Mackie injury prone finished at this level bless him

I m8ssed anyone of any significance? Poor squad sorry tell me where goals are? Poor dealing by management gonna be a real briefest of a season cheers les and co

what a tw@t

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      what a tw@t
      Why is he a tw@t? Just offering his opinion and whilst a tad exaggerated I agree with him

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        what a tw@t
        Ha ha love a keyboard warrior

Comment

Which clubs in the conference spent 5 mil plus this summer?

Comment

Yes probably written when I was pissed off but you can see my point on goals and management have had two whole months to adress the situation but not a sniff of activity to rectify it. Now keyboard warrior tell me how the following are out of budget

Callum harriot
            Greg stewart
            Jon taylor
            Lee gregory

Are so far out of budget?

Comment

Some people just don't get it.

Comment

Borysiuk hasn't even played for us yet but he is 'not creative' apparently.

Comment

We're doooooomed!

Comment

Think few fans forget we have to fit in with FFP, still have debt one way or the other, have massive overheads with reduced income but they still want more. They act like the Harry Enfield loads of money character the way they just want to spend spend spend

Comment

Whoever is in charge it has to be said that in their search for attacking options, they have failed miserably.

Comment

Can you share the info for all the players we have asked about or put bids in for please and all the players and clubs that turned us down. Without that info we have no idea what is REALLY going on transfer wise other than relying on Twitter and Tabloids which as we know isn't always 100% accurate. The club aren't idiots and clearly can see we need more up front but it isn't as easy as just buying people and getting ourselves in the same trouble again, if they come out and say our strikers are #### and we need more then it demoralises them.

Wait until the transfer window closes and see where we are, every club wants a cheap striker but they don't grow on tree's. I don't like it but the days of flashing money at a problem have gone for QPR so we are not just going to do that it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                          Yes probably written when I was pissed off but you can see my point on goals and management have had two whole months to adress the situation but not a sniff of activity to rectify it. Now keyboard warrior tell me how the following are out of budget

Callum harriot
                          Greg stewart
                          Jon taylor
                          Lee gregory

Are so far out of budget?
                          WHO?

Just a quick wiki search and these strikers average 1 in 4 at a worst standard than the championship

absolute Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                            Of transfers!!!! Needs shooting. The balance of buying is shocking. We have struggled for years scoring but now one week before ko hasn't been addressed one bit. The suite owners go from one extreme to the other no balance at all. They go from over spending which I hated by the way to conference budget? Where's the balance we can still compete but they choose not to is a joke. I'm allowed a rant there's so many players out there within this shite budget we have to adress attacking options but they choose not to.... so we are stuck with one paced shite football with not one winger in site apart from unproven 18 year old albeit shows promise. Look at squad it's not good enough over a 46 game season at all.

Ingram good
                            Smithies good

Perch not good enough
                            Onuoha right back really!!!! Not good there
                            Caulker is he staying or going or in pub
                            Lynch good won't get game because of caulker pointless
                            Hall good
                            Bidwell good
                            Robinson never fit!!!!!!!
                            Kpekawa not ready
                            Furlong won't be given chance

Doughty what does he offer really?
                            Petrasso not good enough
                            Shodipo shows promise
                            Henry offers nothing apart from runs alot
                            Borysiuk injured!!!! Not creative
                            Cousins good but not creative 2 goals last year
                            Luongo good but NO goals last year
                            Khayati good feet toooooo slow won't be given chance

Washington good player can't score for toffee
                            Polter Good ten goals max!!!
                            Mackie injury prone finished at this level bless him

I m8ssed anyone of any significance? Poor squad sorry tell me where goals are? Poor dealing by management gonna be a real briefest of a season cheers les and co
                            Les is just using us to cut his teeth in this role, he'll make his mistakes here then move on to Spurs as the finished article

Comment

Good lord.

The sheer amount of effort even put into a post like that... Can we give this muppet (I mean expert) the job and see how he does? Doesn't half talk a good game.

The 'supporters' who come on here and spout Bollarks like that, are the ones that need fricking shooting!!
                              Last edited by West London is Rss; 02-08-2016, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X